• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My dreamies are Raymond, Marshall, Ruby, Freya, and Judy! Thanks for doing this, thats very generous of you.

what a generous giveaway!! my dreamies are raymond, julian, chief, punchy, phoebe, vivian, audie, and mott!

Congrats on getting Raymond!

Mine are: Raymond, Marshall, Kitty, Audie, Fang, Merengue, Phoebe, Vivian, Zucker and Marina.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Well first congrats on your luck haha
I'd like to invite Drift to my island! I need to have him back for sure :D

So I collected like 300 NMT, all ready to go on a big hunt for Raymond, when all of a sudden... he shows up in my campsite. Definitely can’t complain, but now I have more tickets than I know what to do with! ;w;

So I’m gonna give some of them away in hopes that other peeps can use them to find their dreamies!❤

I’ll be giving three people 50 NMT each, chosen by a random number generator; your entry number will be your post number! Just comment below and tell me who your dreamies are! ^^

The three recipients will be chosen tomorrow, April 6th, at 6pm GMT time! Don’t worry if you can’t collect the tickets straight away, I’m happy to hold them for you :D

Good luck everyone! :3
Tom

Thank you for holding this giveaway <3 My dreamies are :
Pashmina, Beau, Portia, Kyle, Vivian, Fauna, Shep, Olivia, Bob, Diana

I don't exactly have dreamies at the moment, wanting just to go with what strikes me... besides Julian who I have... but when I look for snooties in the near future, I'll be hunting for Blanche, Velma, Baabara, Freya, Diana, Julia, Monique, Willow, Whitney, or Vivian, I think. Which covers a decent range, but we'll see what sort of benevolence the game lends me.

Lol wow, he wanted you as much as you wanted him! :p
My dreamies are Bunnie and Chief
Thank you for hosting this giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back