• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, thanks so much! Mine are Merengue, Sprinkle and Raymond! :)

Punchy, Maple, Pekoe, Bluebear, Ribbot, Sherb, Octavian, Bunnie, Willow, and Static!

But I'm trying to play without attempting to acquire them. Very kind of you to do this giveaway!

So I collected like 300 NMT, all ready to go on a big hunt for Raymond, when all of a sudden... he shows up in my campsite. Definitely can’t complain, but now I have more tickets than I know what to do with! ;w;

So I’m gonna give some of them away in hopes that other peeps can use them to find their dreamies!❤

I’ll be giving three people 50 NMT each, chosen by a random number generator; your entry number will be your post number! Just comment below and tell me who your dreamies are! ^^

The three recipients will be chosen tomorrow, April 6th, at 6pm GMT time! Don’t worry if you can’t collect the tickets straight away, I’m happy to hold them for you :D

Good luck everyone! :3
hi there ! My dreamies are teddy , coco and Kyle :')

My dreamies are the ones in my signature :) I worked hard to get them into my island, but it was so worth it.

Currently searching for Judy bear! Good luck to everyone and thanks for hosting!

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to everyone for entering, and for all the congrats! I hope you all get your dreamies and I only wish I could help you all ;w;
But the RNG has spoken, and given me the numbers 67, 134 and 212!

Which means the winners are:
@niconii
@storybymori
@niko2

Congrats, peeps! I’ll contact you via PM to arrange pickup/drop off of the tickets ❤

And again, good luck to everyone looking for your dreamies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back