• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dreamies are Audie, Whitney, Wolfgang, Beau, Cookie, Megan, Vesta, Julian/Marshal/Raymond, Genji and Bones. I'm so indecisive as I always change who I want haha. Thanks so much for hosting, it's very generous of you! ^^

Dang 300 tickets!? Thank you for doing this giveaway!

My dreamies are Merry, Lily, Aurora, and Molly!

My dreamies are Lucky, Merengue, Tangy, and Raymond! Thank you for this giveaway!

The one and only villager that I am looking for to get in my town is Skye I have had her in every one of my animal crossing towns and I cant wait to get her in new horizons!!

My dreamies are Poppy, Marshall and Raymond!! I've been looking for them with 120+ tickets and no luck so far ;v; hopefully I'll find them soon!

Wow, 300 is a lot! Raymond saw your dedication and came home haha. My dreamies are Felicity and Marshal! Saved up 60 tickets so far and waiting for the day someone move out to try again... Thank you for the giveaway!

I am patiently waiting for Stitches to come to my town! He was my favorite in new leaf... I can't wait 💗

my dreamies are tangy, apple, Bluebear, felicity, henry, joey, ketchup and nana

probably more but yea :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back