• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway NMT giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice of you!

New Horizons is my first Animal Crossing game, so as such, I don't have all of my dreamies yet.

So far I have: Raymond and Marshal

I look forward to finding all my dreamies some day!

It's super lovely that you're doing this!

My dreamies are Erik, Rosie, Audie, Colton, Reneigh, Fauna, Walt, Merry, Papi and Blanche !

This is so generous! My dreamies are any of the wolves as well as Raymond and Vesta! Good luck everyone :)

thanks for hosting this!!! my dreamies are: bonbon, marshal, fang, zucker, judy, raymond, jeremiah, fauna, muffy and dom/tybalt

luckily i've managed to find marshal, fang and zucker on mystery islands!! muffy visited my campsite when i had 10 villagers, was so bummed

it's so sweet that you're able to do this and congrats !!! my dreamies are kidd, julian, merengue, willow, and zucker! and i adore chadder and pietro although i never have them in my towns ❤️ thank you!

So I collected like 300 NMT, all ready to go on a big hunt for Raymond, when all of a sudden... he shows up in my campsite. Definitely can’t complain, but now I have more tickets than I know what to do with! ;w;

So I’m gonna give some of them away in hopes that other peeps can use them to find their dreamies!❤

I’ll be giving three people 50 NMT each, chosen by a random number generator; your entry number will be your post number! Just comment below and tell me who your dreamies are! ^^

The three recipients will be chosen tomorrow, April 6th, at 6pm GMT time! Don’t worry if you can’t collect the tickets straight away, I’m happy to hold them for you :D

Good luck everyone! :3
I figured I’d try my luck at this!
I’ve been pretty lucky about getting some of my dreamies (Colton, Punchy, Fauna) but I still am trying for Kabuki, Vesta, Coco, Stinky, Tangy, or Bob! I have a long list because I’d be happy with any of them :)

Ha isn't that how things work? You save up a ton for your favorite, then they just pop up easily & unexpected.
My dreamies are Cranstron, Gladys, Julia, Flora, Sprocket, Deirdre, Zell, Kabuki, Lolly, and Ketchup :3
thnx for the giveaway & gl all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back