• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Hybrid Flowers Giveaway! (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buntretsu

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hello!

I'm currently in the process of flattening my island after a 1,5 year hiatus from the game!
Since I want to start with a fresh and new concept I have a lot of hybrid flowers i want to give away, before selling them off :):

Pink: 7
orange: 20
black: 8

violet: 7
blue: 7
orange: 8
pink: 3

pink: 7
black: 16
orange: 6

green: 45 (I know I'm confused, too)
pink: 18
violet: 5

violet: 3

pink: 8
orange: 19
black: 8

Pink: 4
orange: 9
black: 4

blue: 6
pink: 6

I would be coming over to your island and delivering them to you!
The flowers are free! Tips are much appreciated, but not necessary (if you do wanna tip me some bells or visiting your shop would be fantastic!)
I'll be giving away and delivering the flowers for the next 48 hours, afterwards I'm gonna sell them off :)

DM me if you're interested or comment the post with the flowers and amount of those you want! I'll be reaching out to you, asking for a dodo code :D

Much love from Ohana,

Buni

Hi! I would like some flowers please. I'm ok with anything, that's kind! If I can help haha đź‘€ I have no bells because I restarted days ago but I have TBT!

I would love some green mums. Like 5 or so and maybe 2 black roses if you could. I have IGBs I can give and you are always welcome to shop my shops. Let me know if there are any furniture pieces you are looking for. I can order you some stuff through Nook shopping too if you're interested.

Could I please get 2-4 Black Cosmos? I have 1, but it's stayed at only 1 for quite a while, and I know recipes for flowers usually require 3-6 flowers.

You're welcome to shop at my island, and I have a fair amount of in-game Bells. I don't know what the usual price is for hybrid flowers though.

Hello everyone, due to issues with my wifi connection I need to close this thread since I'm sadly not able to connect to other player/islands right now...sorry about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back