• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Nick names

people call me Bidoof

The only thing I can think of being a nickname is that when my friends talk to me they're like "Jaaaaaaaake" like they prolong 'a' it's the closest thing to a nick

Hot, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, awesome, cool, most likely to succeed, handsome, honeybear, cupcake, radical, cute, charming, wonderful, stunning, etc..

Hot, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, awesome, cool, most likely to succeed, handsome, honeybear, cupcake, radical, cute, charming, wonderful, stunning, etc..

^ true fact

That's not how you spell "Thunderstruck". B)

Anthaibacterial, Pikachu, Chinky Eyes :>

My initials are CG, so my friends call me that. We also have this thing where we all call each other 'mah gucci' like "WHATS UP MAH GUCCI?"

My real name is actually Lucy (Himari is my favourite character from Mawaru Penguindrum, an anime), so you can't exactly shorten it much. Although I tend to be called like Luc or Lucaaay. Stuff like that really. xD And sometimes my friends and I have inside jokes to each other so we'll often call each other by the nicknames we create by it.

Well online its Tsu, cos I have a name called Tsuyoi Sanda. but people ikr call my Hassall (my last name) or Big man

Well most people call me Liv, no surprises there. Some people prefer a variation of Liv, which is usually Livy or spelled by some people, Livi. A small group of people enjoy calling me Olive. I'm really fine with anything, but I do not like it when people call me by my last name.

I have many nick names. My real name is joshua so many people call me Josh, Joshy, Joshanequa (lol!), and since my usernames are mostly kip people call me Kipper, & Kipster

Well most people call me Liv, no surprises there. Some people prefer a variation of Liv, which is usually Livy or spelled by some people, Livi. A small group of people enjoy calling me Olive. I'm really fine with anything, but I do not like it when people call me by my last name.

People should call you Livly, as it sounds like Lovely.

And Thundercrack, do you wanna be called Donny? Or Donski? Don Don? The Don part of the name isn't as good...

Back