• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Nick names

People should call you Livly, as it sounds like Lovely.

And Thundercrack, do you wanna be called Donny? Or Donski? Don Don? The Don part of the name isn't as good...

You're terrible with this whole nickname thing.

Harvey Harvey, the teachers got my name wrong when we were on a school trip to Cambridge University they put my surname twice, instead of putting my forename and my surname, on the register...

Nicknames that I've had in the past were all ones that were given to me by bullies.
1. Fatty
2. Wideload
3. Tanker
4. Bulldozer - best one cause they I pretended to back up and stepped on the guy's toes. When he said about it than I just said " Sorry I don't got mirrors " than laughed.
5. Ham slammer
6. Bus Cracker

I have a real nickname but I hate it so I'm not posing it.

I have several nicknames. "Aars" (my sister calls me that), "Aaronimus" (a combo of Aaron and Erasmus, the Geek philosopher), "Professor" (given to me by my uncle), and "Ramses" (because my former boss always got my last name wrong).

I have several nicknames. "Aars" (my sister calls me that), "Aaronimus" (a combo of Aaron and Erasmus, the Geek philosopher), "Professor" (given to me by my uncle), and "Ramses" (because my former boss always got my last name wrong).

I like Ramses for you because Ramses was a ancient Egyptian king.
*smiles sweetly at you than gets depressed.*

Atleast none of your nicknames were giving by people who meant them to be Mean or Spiteful

Mine: Lortay, Kaiaa, kir?, Canada, Misa,....thats all I can think of lol

My boyfriends: Nazi, Larbear, Eld, Skelt,

He's not a Nazi, he has a perfectly acceptable reason for why he was called that.

Last edited:
One of my friends calls me petite fromage (little cheese). In french, it's a mean way of calling someone's wife :p don't ask!
And I call her my biche (which means ''my dear'' in french, but obviously sounds like something else in english.)
French class is never dull!

as for the usual nicknames, there's jules (which I hate and really try to get people to not call me that :p) and I don't know if there are any old neopets players around here, but one of my friends calls me JubJub. My dad calls me juju and my mom calls me popcorn. Some of my childhood friends or my close friends call me Soupy. Otherwise it's usually just my name.

Back