• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

your local newbie is here ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

Macla

マクラ
Bells
Switch
8116-0465-1046
hello, everyone! ✨

my name is maria clara, but you can call me macla or just clara :) !! i'm a 19 yo from brazil who loves new jeans, exo, and some anime. i'm a letterboxd user, a huge fan of the boston celtics, an f1 lover (go verstappen!!!), has a soccer addiction, and now i'm obsessed with acnh (i'm never out of subjects to talk about lol)

as i said in the title, i'm a completely newbie in animal crossing, switch gaming, and forums!!!! i've never done this before! but my motivation here is to find some friends and people who can possibly help me in the future, since i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing ❤️

that said, i'm actually looking for two specific things, which are:

someone to voice chat w/ nintendo online or even discord calls.
i'm brazilian, and despite being a c2 in english, i'm not very used to speaking. i would love to chat with someone who could help me practice my oratory as well as helping with the game itself!

a group where i can exchange info live!
since i'm still figuring out how forums work, just by looking around, i found it a little difficult to find some info (i have to learn how to filter what i actually want)

i'm very excited to be here and be friends! i hope you guys have patience with my constant questions hehe 💘

i'll leave my nintendo id as well as my discord account just in case!
nintendo: SW-8116-0465-1046
discord: maclakito

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here! I no longer play New Horizons, but I hope you find what you are looking for. This forum has a lot to offer though, so I decided to stick around.

Welcome to The Bell Tree!
thanks gabby! <3
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here! I no longer play New Horizons, but I hope you find what you are looking for. This forum has a lot to offer though, so I decided to stick around.
thank you so much! i'm enjoying it already :) seeing you stick around even though you don't play the game anymore makes me more excited to discover different things around here!
Post automatically merged:

hi !! welcome to the forum :>
which animes are you watching? & what's your favourite new jeans and exo song? 😌
hii!! ty <3

currently i'm not watching anything on a streak (except hxh once in a while) because of college and a full time job and since i'm obssessed w/ acnh that's prob what i'll stick to in my free time 🥹 but here's my MAL! https://myanimelist.net/profile/Maclakito

i can't decide my favorite exo song bc i've been an exo-l since 2014 and every song of them touches me a lot !! but if i would say my favorite ALBUM, it's XOXO <3

and from newjeans it's ditto and god !! this collab with League was so awesome fr

what about you? i've seen in your carrd we have simmilar taste in gaming! i used to play honkai and genshin and still play cookie run kingdom!!

Last edited:
hiii clara, welcome to the bell tree forums! i hope you have fun here and find everything that you’re looking for. c: 💕

i hope you’re having fun with new horizons so far! who were your starting villagers? do you have any favourite villagers yet?

if you need help with anything specific in terms of the game or navigating the forums, please don’t hesitate to ask!

hii, welcome to tbt!! i am also a huge exo fan, still trying to learn the names of new jeans members 😭😭 i saw ur favorite album of exo is XOXO! that is such a good album <3 my favorite tho has to be either ex’act or don’t mess up my tempo!

i hope you find what you’re looking for on the forums, and have fun playing new horizons <3 if you ever need anything on the game feel free to ask me !! i’d love to help you :)
oh i also saw ur 19, me too 🤭

Hello and welcome to the forum! :] It's great to have new people join in! I'm also new to the forums thing too (I haven't been active here for a long while), so no worries about being alone in this. From what I've seen, a lot of people are pretty nice here!

Also... It's so awesome to see another Formula 1 fan! I just went to my first event recently in October and I've been watching "Formula 1 Drive to Survive". I'm currently on season 2, episode 2. How did you get into Formula 1? Have you been into any events in-person? I assume that Verstappen is your favorite team? Apologies if this is a lot of questions, but I really love Formula 1 as well and I don't get to talk about it a lot with other fans besides my grandma! :]

currently i'm not watching anything on a streak (except hxh once in a while) because of college and a full time job and since i'm obssessed w/ acnh that's prob what i'll stick to in my free time 🥹 but here's my MAL! https://myanimelist.net/profile/Maclakito

i can't decide my favorite exo song bc i've been an exo-l since 2014 and every song of them touches me a lot !! but if i would say my favorite ALBUM, it's XOXO <3

and from newjeans it's ditto and god !! this collab with League was so awesome fr

what about you? i've seen in your carrd we have simmilar taste in gaming! i used to play honkai and genshin and still play cookie run kingdom!!
oh gosh i have to update my MAL but i see some familiar series and faces hehe

oh wow! i get it, exo has so many songs & XOXO was a great album! my favourite album is probably EXODUS
totally agree, been playing god a lot recently too 🤗

haha yeah, i play genshin and honkai more than cookie run, but i still go on from time to time~ which server are you on?

Welcome to the forums Clara! ✨

For the second thing you're looking for, have you joined the Bell Tree Discord channel? That could be good if you're looking for a response to something, and you'd rather not wait for a response on the forums! 😊 Link to the Discord thread

Hope you enjoy it here!

Back