• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New PAX trailer for HHD! Online room-rating available for English version too?!

Thanks for posting that! The game would definitely be more interesting with the rating system so I'm glad that's going to be implemented outside of japan as well. I'm curious if you'd be able to unlock furniture through visiting dream codes or w/e. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Last edited:
;-;
With all these announcements, it's obvious the New 3DS XL isn't coming to NA. I think I'll give up on it, sadly. Thanks for the updates though.

;-;
With all these announcements, it's obvious the New 3DS XL isn't coming to NA. I think I'll give up on it, sadly. Thanks for the updates though.
Rant time:

Oh so the New HHD 3DS XL bundle came out for the other countries except for USA? The NL 3DS XL bundle came out for all countries including USA! Do they know how many USA Nintendo AC fans would love that bundle right now and they cant even be bothered to confirm it for USA? That's just not right. :(

*Sigh*. At least I don't have the money for it anyway. (The Bundle, not the game)

Rant time:

Oh so the New HHD 3DS XL bundle came out for the other countries except for USA? The NL 3DS XL bundle came out for all countries including USA! Do they know how many USA Nintendo AC fans would love that bundle right now and they cant even be bothered to confirm it for USA? That's just not right. :(

*Sigh*. At least I don't have the money for it anyway. (The Bundle, not the game)

Don't forget America's Hat and America's Pants. We'd like the LE HHD 3DSXL bundle too. <3

NA usually announces LE 3DS systems ~1 month before release date, it's everywhere else that announces them early. We only just passed the one month mark a few days ago. I say give it a week or so to see if there's an announcement for the XL. If there isn't one in the next week then yeah I'd say it's not coming to NA (or at least, isn't coming to NA on release, it may come later). That said tho I do feel like they had the perfect opportunity to announce it in the big info dump that happened the other day but w/e.

As for the actual trailer, I've yet to watch it, but I'd be pretty impressed if they have the online rating system included at launch with western releases, that'd be pretty cool.

NA usually announces LE 3DS systems ~1 month before release date, it's everywhere else that announces them early. We only just passed the one month mark a few days ago. I say give it a week or so to see if there's an announcement for the XL. If there isn't one in the next week then yeah I'd say it's not coming to NA (or at least, isn't coming to NA on release, it may come later). That said tho I do feel like they had the perfect opportunity to announce it in the big info dump that happened the other day but w/e.

As for the actual trailer, I've yet to watch it, but I'd be pretty impressed if they have the online rating system included at launch with western releases, that'd be pretty cool.
So... Its normal for Nintendo to release a game related 3DS bundle 1 month before release date? Sorry I ranted, I just wanted it in NA so bad.

So... Its normal for Nintendo to release a game related 3DS bundle 1 month before release date? Sorry I ranted, I just wanted it in NA so bad.
Yes both the MH4U and MM New 3DS XL bundles were announced a month before release.

Most likely it'll be available either pretty soon after launch or as a day one patch ;) Still, It makes me excited for what sort of crazy creations people will come up with.

She was changing into her red jacket uniform. You can change your top "after work" if you want to go visit a villager.

The dutch Animal Crossing page just uploaded a new trailer. No sight of the online rating system (but I guess we'll get that coming anyway). I've also noticed the girl changing her shirt... I've heard this was not possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOetadMaXUY

Back