• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm quitting ACNH (longest post ever)

I agree it's boring doesnt have the great feeling that new leaf has I HATE the rivers look compared to nl and the fact we cant go in the ocean is debilitating I have no desire to fish or catch bugs... the tarantulas scare me.... the vilagers dialogue stinks... its so lame... its soooooo lame.. we need more design slots its pathetic and the resetting nightmare... I cant I really cant
Post automatically merged:

Making us play longer for a mystery update that might make us change everything is not cool..

I really want to try the original.. I dislike the way nh is trying to be realistic yet look at the characters noses... and then look at the river it looks like $#*+ the trees leaves are annoying the way they move and the sounds of the footsteps TOO LOUD... I love the cartoon look BETTER

Wheres even the house outside customization I've heard it's there I dont see it.. i pick nl over nh.... and I've only played those 2

Last edited:
Back