• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NH ~ What We Know So Far

The flowers look a lot like anemones to me!
BNn2eOI.png

Whatever they are, I think they look pretty cool. :D

I also love how they changed the grass and snow patterns from E3!

this looks like an ammonite on the door here, so maybe we can decorate with things like fossils and shells as well as wreaths and flowers! i wonder what else we can use :0

69630176_2355959827774197_1387372396222087168_n.jpg

oh, and there's also an item right up against the house in that picture, so it looks like they've ditched that one square radius around buildings where you can't place anything

i don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but there also appears to be a separate storage space for clothes in your pockets!

this looks like an ammonite on the door here, so maybe we can decorate with things like fossils and shells as well as wreaths and flowers! i wonder what else we can use :0

View attachment 227708

Good spotting! That's so interesting, I had no idea a fossil was on the door :blush: how exciting, more customisation for the game!!

oops it's me again, not trying to spam but there are so many new features 😅

i can't take credit for finding this one but someone on twitter noticed the characters in the trailer have different phone cases (link)

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet but there also appears to be a separate storage space for clothes in your pockets!

Don't get too excited just yet, i think that's just a tab to see what kind of clothing you are currently wearing at the moment and what you can add or remove, like new leaf

The more I rewatch the trailer, the more I realise how gorgeous this game looks (and I always thought it looked great). I've immensely enjoyed New Leaf, but this is looking to be a pretty big step up!

Glad to see this thread is still being updated!

I was pleasantly surprised that the grass pattern covers the entire ground after all, not just in patches like it was shown at E3. I know some people liked that look though, so I hope having the pattern more subtle than in previous titles is a good compromise for everyone.

On a slightly more concerned note, it's looking uncomfortably likely that cedar and leaf trees will be separated on the map, as I've yet to see an example of them placed together in the same area. That seems like a harsh and unnecessary limitation though, so I'm holding onto hope that it's just coincidence, or an aesthetic choice for the trailer.

I've been watching the trailer and all these new things that we've seen so far are looking pretty promising. I'm literally falling in love with the new clothing types and I'm glad the grass pattern is now all over the ground, instead of patches. I'm very curious to see what that big mushroom is and/or what it does. Also, thanks for keeping track of all these things and updating the new information. :)

I just noticed something while rewatching both the E3 footage and the new trailer: some prices have been reduced.

In the E3 build, the flimsy fishing rod and net were around 300 bells and the flimsy watering can was 1200 bells in Timmy's shop.
E3 build.jpg

In the new trailer, it seems they reduced the price of those tools: flimsy fishing rod and net are now 200 bells, while the flimsy watering can is 800 bells.

september 2019 direct.jpg

It's actually nice to see they're balancing money shenanigans, hopefully they'll continue to improve on it to make it not too easy but also not too punishing, especially because we don't know (or at least I don't) if the resources are limited per day or something.

I just noticed something while rewatching both the E3 footage and the new trailer: some prices have been reduced.

In the E3 build, the flimsy fishing rod and net were around 300 bells and the flimsy watering can was 1200 bells in Timmy's shop.
View attachment 227725

In the new trailer, it seems they reduced the price of those tools: flimsy fishing rod and net are now 200 bells, while the flimsy watering can is 800 bells.

View attachment 227726

It's actually nice to see they're balancing money shenanigans, hopefully they'll continue to improve on it to make it not too easy but also not too punishing, especially because we don't know (or at least I don't) if the resources are limited per day or something.

The trailer showed day 1, whereas the E3 demo was presumably a few days in. While I hope it's not the case, it could also be a system where the price increases based on how many you've bought to encourage crafting.

We'll have to wait for more info.

tommy will be wandering around town and you can choose emotions via a kind of emotion wheel with 7 different slots. also on the main place where nook's tent is, appears to be something like a speaker, maybe used for announcements and the town tune. and it says in one of the nook miles 'if your tools break, just make more' so they are most likely not made for ever lol. while multiplayer, the other players can't leave the view field of the leader with the flag or else they'll get teleported back

This has been updated with stuff from the Japanese trailer. Let me know if I've missed anything from the past few months as far as screenshots go. I've been keeping up with everything but I haven't seen anything else that's really been new until now.

New Dodo Pilot confirmed image.jpg
Sorry about the quality... I tried to zoom in and sharpen but it sucks (๑?́ ₃ ?̀๑)

This has been updated with stuff from the Japanese trailer. Let me know if I've missed anything from the past few months as far as screenshots go. I've been keeping up with everything but I haven't seen anything else that's really been new until now.

You stated that the beaver in the box art image does not have freckles, but if you look closely at the higher quality image, they definitely do.

My guess is a new model, a child, or relative.

ACNH Beaver.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll make sure to change that. Happy New Year everyone!

Back