Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Hi! A few of you may have known me as greenfrog100.

I know, I know! I made a blog saying I was going to leave BellTreeForums, but I think this still works. I meant all of what I said when I explained the "why" in my signature. Basically, for those who didn't see it, I was saying that I didn't enjoy the competition, the bell tree bells and the collectibles, which still holds true. While I'm not leaving the BellTreeForums completely (because there is a lot still good about this place), I am leaving my past forum life behind as "greenfrog100".

Before I go on to explain the creative thinking behind my new username, there are a few things I would like to note. First of all, there are a few collectibles I will be holding onto new and may decide to later on as long as they hold deep meaning behind them. For instance, right now I will be holding onto my two Pikachu Eggs because Pikachu is my sister's favorite Pok?mon (and it may be nice in case she ever decides to join :p) as well as Snow Bunny even if it becomes giftable because it serves as a memoir to my sister's dead rabbit, Smokey, whom I loved very much. Please don't even try to make me an offer on these two collectibles! Thank you! Secondly, I may participate in future TBT events that very much interest me, but if I do so, for the most part, I will be sure to promptly giveaway anything I am able to acquire from participating in said events and/or trade the winnings for art I like or in-game stuff.

Now, to the good part, my new name explained! There will be a few parts for this, so, as a result, I will make a bullet that refers to each part.

• Variety.Gamer - Refers to how much I love videogames. It is mostly there to show off that since I have a fairly wide range of videogames, the chances are pretty good that I will be able to help with a lot of requests. My two biggest game collections I'm looking to help with are going to be within the realm of Pokemon and Animal Crossing, but if anyone needs help with an element in a different game (even just game-based advice), feel free to VM/PM me to start a discussion (with one exception, no mature please).

This part of the username also refers to my love of Single-Player campaigns inside of videogames.
  • 4438 - Literally means "Gift" in phone talk. As in, if you look at a standard home phone nowadays, there should be letters that corresponds to each number and I just found which numbers enable you to dial the word "gift". This refers to my passion for helping out and hopefully shows that I am not afraid to offer free services to users, whether it be for Pok?mon, Animal Crossing, or other.

Fun Fact: It also imo shows off that I really do like dealing with numbers. Also, my favorite school subject was math.

Finally, I will no longer be dealing with receiving forum bells and forum collectibles when doing trades unless I otherwise state it. I will still accept art, in-game items and Pok?mon as trades however.

Thank you to those who take the time to read this! :D

Its nice to see you come back!! I was kinda bummed to see you go to begin with.

Boy do I understand having issues with the competitiveness on the site for TBT and for Collectibles and even IGB. It can be kinda stressful seeing how expensive things get when you just wanna interact in a friendly community. I only ever want bells myself when I know I'm going to use them (ie. getting someone something they want, something I really want like art).

And don't feel the need to explain yourself, man!! I totally understand why you'd wanna leave and also why you'd wanna come back or keep any certain collectibles! I just hope you can enjoy your time here better and look past the trading.

Sweet name change! I like the reasoning behind each part of it too. Very kind of you to do giveaways and stuff. :p

Back