• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Introduction Post

xenosora2

Bells
hello!
my name is xenosora2 and I was a huge fan of ACNL back in the day. Now I am getting ACNH for my birthday. I want to get involved with the animal crossing community because I find the game is fun with the community.
i also get tired of the toxicity of modern social media platforms so i just want to be in a community that is relaxing and nice.
my favorite village is Gabi and Roald since those are the two villages i got on my original village in acnl

Welcome to TBT, xenosora2! I hope you have fun here! ☺️

You must be so excited about getting New Horizons soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed New Leaf! ✨ Do you have a name picked out for your island yet? Any themes in mind for how you want to decorate?

I completely understand being tired of the toxicity of social media. I feel the same way myself, though I still use a select few platforms. TBT is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to social media imo. I hope you find it as nice here as I and so many others do!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I understand not liking the toxicity of social media. I quit all big social media platforms three or so years ago, and I haven’t been happier.

Welcome to TBT, xenosora2! I hope you have fun here! ☺️

You must be so excited about getting New Horizons soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed New Leaf! ✨ Do you have a name picked out for your island yet? Any themes in mind for how you want to decorate?

I completely understand being tired of the toxicity of social media. I feel the same way myself, though I still use a select few platforms. TBT is honestly a breath of fresh air compared to social media imo. I hope you find it as nice here as I and so many others do!
idk a name yet, but I want to make it themed like a small japanese town.

Welcome! 👋🎲 Are you getting anything else Animal Crossing related for your birthday? 🍰 Whenever I gift somebody a video game, I like adding an additional small gift related to it. Almost like it's a small piece brought to life from within that game. 😁🎁🌟

Welcome! 👋🎲 Are you getting anything else Animal Crossing related for your birthday? 🍰 Whenever I gift somebody a video game, I like adding an additional small gift related to it. Almost like it's a small piece brought to life from within that game. 😁🎁🌟
i bought it for myself with the money i got so no, unfortantly atm i don't have much space for video game goods but i am hoping to change that after college!

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you've been enjoying it so far!

How has your new island been going so far? 😊 Who were your starting villagers?

I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! ✨ Hope you've been enjoying it so far!

How has your new island been going so far? 😊 Who were your starting villagers?
Genji and Pashmina. 4th day. Struggling to find enough clay :), but other than that things are good. I cannot wait until I unlock hourly music tho
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome! What other game series do you enjoy?
Hello! I love the Xeno series, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, metal gear, the mother series, and other jrpgs

Back