• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
That's awesome! It's such a fun party game. XD I only started playing in January of this year with university friends, hehe. The lag of playing Smash Online definitely works against me, but I'd love to play with you sometime! :D
I'm down to play whenever, just say the word! (Same here with lag 😅)

Also, I'm ready now to deliver your order~ :) no hurry!

Hey Panda, can I grab the Nutcracker, Sphynx and South Pole? As for mats, I'd like a stack of acorns and pinecones if possible...yep, I'm that lazy lol
That's what my shop is for ^^ hope you've been well!

Here's your order:

Nutcracker: 10 TBT
Sphinx: 10 TBT
South Pole: 10 TBT
1 stack acorns: 5 TBT
1 stack pinecones: 5 TBT

Total: 40 TBT

Ready to deliver!

Hi! Can I get:

1 stack each of skinny mush, flat mush, round mush, elegant mush, and pinecones.
2 stacks gold nugs
Tower of pisa (2 if you have em)
Edit: and 3 stacks of pearls!

Thanks!

Hi! Can I get:

1 stack each of skinny mush, flat mush, round mush, elegant mush, and pinecones.
2 stacks gold nugs
Tower of pisa (2 if you have em)
Edit: and 3 stacks of pearls!

Thanks!
Sure thing! Here's your order:

1 stack of each mushroom: 20 TBT
1 stack pinecones: 5 TBT
2 stacks gold: 10 TBT
2 Tower of Pisa: 20 TBT
3 stacks pearls: 15 TBT

Total: 70 TBT

Ready to deliver!

Hello, can I order the following Redd items if they're still available? I'm down to 7 to complete the art section of my museum and I already tire of time traveling to get the remaining.

Great statue
Robust statue
Scenic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting left half
Wild painting right half
Worthy painting

Hello, can I order the following Redd items if they're still available? I'm down to 7 to complete the art section of my museum and I already tire of time traveling to get the remaining.

Great statue
Robust statue
Scenic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting left half
Wild painting right half
Worthy painting
I have all of these available, yes :)

Your total is 115 TBT~ I can deliver now if you're ready!

Can I get these:

Gallant sculpture 25
Robust sculpture 25
Valiant sculpture 25
Wild Right side 25
Wild Left side 25
Basic 10
Calm 10
Detailed 10

total of 155

Back