• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
That's awesome! It's such a fun party game. XD I only started playing in January of this year with university friends, hehe. The lag of playing Smash Online definitely works against me, but I'd love to play with you sometime! :D
I'm down to play whenever, just say the word! (Same here with lag 😅)

Also, I'm ready now to deliver your order~ :) no hurry!

Hey Panda, can I grab the Nutcracker, Sphynx and South Pole? As for mats, I'd like a stack of acorns and pinecones if possible...yep, I'm that lazy lol

Hey Panda, can I grab the Nutcracker, Sphynx and South Pole? As for mats, I'd like a stack of acorns and pinecones if possible...yep, I'm that lazy lol
That's what my shop is for ^^ hope you've been well!

Here's your order:

Nutcracker: 10 TBT
Sphinx: 10 TBT
South Pole: 10 TBT
1 stack acorns: 5 TBT
1 stack pinecones: 5 TBT

Total: 40 TBT

Ready to deliver!

Hi! Can I get:

1 stack each of skinny mush, flat mush, round mush, elegant mush, and pinecones.
2 stacks gold nugs
Tower of pisa (2 if you have em)
Edit: and 3 stacks of pearls!

Thanks!

Hi! Can I get:

1 stack each of skinny mush, flat mush, round mush, elegant mush, and pinecones.
2 stacks gold nugs
Tower of pisa (2 if you have em)
Edit: and 3 stacks of pearls!

Thanks!
Sure thing! Here's your order:

1 stack of each mushroom: 20 TBT
1 stack pinecones: 5 TBT
2 stacks gold: 10 TBT
2 Tower of Pisa: 20 TBT
3 stacks pearls: 15 TBT

Total: 70 TBT

Ready to deliver!

Hello, can I order the following Redd items if they're still available? I'm down to 7 to complete the art section of my museum and I already tire of time traveling to get the remaining.

Great statue
Robust statue
Scenic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting left half
Wild painting right half
Worthy painting

Hello, can I order the following Redd items if they're still available? I'm down to 7 to complete the art section of my museum and I already tire of time traveling to get the remaining.

Great statue
Robust statue
Scenic painting
Warm painting
Wild painting left half
Wild painting right half
Worthy painting
I have all of these available, yes :)

Your total is 115 TBT~ I can deliver now if you're ready!

Can I get these:

Gallant sculpture 25
Robust sculpture 25
Valiant sculpture 25
Wild Right side 25
Wild Left side 25
Basic 10
Calm 10
Detailed 10

total of 155

Back