• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Could I order your real Detailed and real Graceful paintings for 20 tbt? Which will mean my museum is done with needing paintings. Whew! (Statues are another story of course. ;-)

Could I order your real Detailed and real Graceful paintings for 20 tbt? Which will mean my museum is done with needing paintings. Whew! (Statues are another story of course. ;-)
Totally! ^^

Can deliver now if you're ready~ which statues do you need btw? I'll let you have any statue I have listed (except the 25 TBT statues) for free to help you out with that.

Wow -- that's so nice! I'm still missing the tremendous, great, and rockhead but I don't think you have a rockhead. I'm running the airport right now and will PM you a code. Thanks!!

Wow -- that's so nice! I'm still missing the tremendous, great, and rockhead but I don't think you have a rockhead. I'm running the airport right now and will PM you a code. Thanks!!
I'm all sold out of Rock-head statues, yes, but I'll happily give you the tremendous statue! Consider it a gift for your continued visits to my shop~ ☺️

Hi again!!! Could i get 2 stacks of Large Star Frags and one stack of Gemini frags?!

And i would love to visit your main island!
Hello again! 😊

Absolutely! Just 15 TBT total~ also, I'll be delivering as my second island player since that's where I keep my materials, after that I'll pm you a code to my main island! Can't wait to have you for a visit! 🎃

Bump~ I'm off to work so I won't be able to trade until 5pm EST today. Feel free to make reservations on any items!

To reserve, just send me the TBT payment then I will write down your name and order. Once I'm available I will PM you immediately for delivery~

Just a small bump~ I am still at work but please don't hesitate to make reservations on any items you're interested in ^^

Hi again, Panda! 😊 I'd like to reserve these materials with you. I've sent you payment (105 TBT) as well. See you later~ ^.^
  • Cherry-blossom Petals (18 stacks)
  • Skinny Mushrooms (3 stacks)

Hi again, Panda! 😊 I'd like to reserve these materials with you. I've sent you payment (105 TBT) as well. See you later~ ^.^
  • Cherry-blossom Petals (18 stacks)
  • Skinny Mushrooms (3 stacks)
Hey pup! I hope you've been well!~ ❤️

I had a busy day today at work so I just saw your post now (Also tysm for payment!) I'm omw home~ I'll PM you once I'm ready to trade :) ty for your patience!

See you soon!~

Hey pup! I hope you've been well!~ ❤

I had a busy day today at work so I just saw your post now (Also tysm for payment!) I'm omw home~ I'll PM you once I'm ready to trade :) ty for your patience!

See you soon!~
Thanks for confirming, Panda! <3 No rush at all -- I'll be playing Smash with friends for a bit. 😅 Have a safe trip home! See you later. ^^

FIY I'm pretty good at Smash myself 😉 it's awesome to know you play Smash, too! (secretly wishes to fight you~)

That's awesome! It's such a fun party game. XD I only started playing in January of this year with university friends, hehe. The lag of playing Smash Online definitely works against me, but I'd love to play with you sometime! :D

Back