• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello LittleMissPanda,

I'd love to preorder some items for my recently reset island, please:

3 million IGB
1 Great Statue
1 Motherly Statue
1 Dynamic Painting
1 Pirate Barrel
1 South Pole
1 Nutcracker
50 NMT

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to ask for another suspicious cauldron, please. I'll send some more TBT for that.
Order ready, including the suspicious cauldron :) you may send me a new PM with dodo code anytime you're ready for drop off.

Merry Christmas! :) I was hoping to order the following:

8 million IGB
20 NMT
Worthy Painting (real)

My math brings that to 28 TBT?
Merry Christmas to you too! I have your order ready for a total of 28 TBT, yes :) you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster, easier process. When you're all set for the dodo code please let me know~

what are tbts? also, is IGB just bells?
IGB stands for "in-game bells" correct :) and TBT is the forum currency also known as Bell Tree bells. It's the number you see next to "Bells"
1640535797056.png

For every 1 TBT, you can trade it for 1 million IGB, for example: 12 TBT for 12 million IGB. I hope this helps!

Hi was wondering how much the below would cost?

♒ Aquarius fragments x 5
♈ Aries fragments x 5
♋ Cancer fragments x 5
♑ Capricorn fragments x 5
♌ Leo fragments x 5
♓ Pisces fragments x 5
♏ Scorpius fragments x 5
♉ Taurus fragments x 5
♍ Virgo fragments x 5

Hi was wondering how much the below would cost?

♒ Aquarius fragments x 5
♈ Aries fragments x 5
♋ Cancer fragments x 5
♑ Capricorn fragments x 5
♌ Leo fragments x 5
♓ Pisces fragments x 5
♏ Scorpius fragments x 5
♉ Taurus fragments x 5
♍ Virgo fragments x 5
Hello :) I would accept 35 TBT for everything. If that sounds like a deal please let me know and I'll get your order ready for pick up. Thank you!

Back