• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Can I get 20nmt and 8mil bells? I believe that's 18 tbt?
That's correct, 18 TBT :) I have your order ready. You can come pick up as you will be able to use the ABD by my house to deposit the bells. I'll go ahead and send you the dodo code via PM.
hi may i please buy 50 nmt for 25 tbt?
Absolutely! As soon as I finish taking care of the trade above I will let you know the dodo code for pick up. I appreciate your patience.

Hello again!

Could I order the following materials please:

• Skinny mushrooms (2 stacks)
• Flat mushrooms (1 stack)
• Round mushrooms (1 stack)
• Acorns (1 stack)
• Pine cones (1 stack)

Thank you so much in advance and happy holidays 😊

Hello again!

Could I order the following materials please:

• Skinny mushrooms (2 stacks)
• Flat mushrooms (1 stack)
• Round mushrooms (1 stack)
• Acorns (1 stack)
• Pine cones (1 stack)

Thank you so much in advance and happy holidays 😊
Good day! I'm now online and available to trade :) your total will be 30 TBT for 6 stacks of materials. When you're ready for the dodo code please let me know~

Hi friendo!

I was curious how the stacks worked? Is it bt per 48 stacks of wood? or just 5 tbt for a stack of 48 ?
Each stack contains 30 pieces maximum, and each stack is 5 TBT per. For example, 2 stacks would be 60 individual pieces of wood, at a price of 10 TBT. I hope this helps!

Hi there, I would like to order the following:

- 8 million IGB
- 400 NMT

- 6 stacks of wood
- 6 stacks of hardwood
- 6 stacks of softwood
- 6 stacks of stone
- 10 stacks of iron nuggets
- 10 stacks of clay
- 1 stack of apples
- 1 stack of cherries
- 1 stack of pears