• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello LittleMissPanda,

I'd love to preorder some items for my recently reset island, please:

3 million IGB
1 Great Statue
1 Motherly Statue
1 Dynamic Painting
1 Pirate Barrel
1 South Pole
1 Nutcracker
50 NMT

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to ask for another suspicious cauldron, please. I'll send some more TBT for that.
Order ready, including the suspicious cauldron :) you may send me a new PM with dodo code anytime you're ready for drop off.

Merry Christmas! :) I was hoping to order the following:

8 million IGB
20 NMT
Worthy Painting (real)

My math brings that to 28 TBT?

Merry Christmas! :) I was hoping to order the following:

8 million IGB
20 NMT
Worthy Painting (real)

My math brings that to 28 TBT?
Merry Christmas to you too! I have your order ready for a total of 28 TBT, yes :) you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster, easier process. When you're all set for the dodo code please let me know~

what are tbts? also, is IGB just bells?
IGB stands for "in-game bells" correct :) and TBT is the forum currency also known as Bell Tree bells. It's the number you see next to "Bells"
1640535797056.png

For every 1 TBT, you can trade it for 1 million IGB, for example: 12 TBT for 12 million IGB. I hope this helps!

Hi was wondering how much the below would cost?

♒ Aquarius fragments x 5
♈ Aries fragments x 5
♋ Cancer fragments x 5
♑ Capricorn fragments x 5
♌ Leo fragments x 5
♓ Pisces fragments x 5
♏ Scorpius fragments x 5
♉ Taurus fragments x 5
♍ Virgo fragments x 5

Hi was wondering how much the below would cost?

♒ Aquarius fragments x 5
♈ Aries fragments x 5
♋ Cancer fragments x 5
♑ Capricorn fragments x 5
♌ Leo fragments x 5
♓ Pisces fragments x 5
♏ Scorpius fragments x 5
♉ Taurus fragments x 5
♍ Virgo fragments x 5
Hello :) I would accept 35 TBT for everything. If that sounds like a deal please let me know and I'll get your order ready for pick up. Thank you!

Back