• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
It's me again, I'd love to order the following whenever you're free: 😊

5 x Glowing moss
5 x Vines
1x Aquarius star fragments

I believe that comes to 55 TBT altogether, correct me if I'm wrong though as my brain doesn't seem to want to function today. 😂

It's me again, I'd love to order the following whenever you're free: 😊

5 x Glowing moss
5 x Vines
1x Aquarius star fragments

I believe that comes to 55 TBT altogether, correct me if I'm wrong though as my brain doesn't seem to want to function today. 😂
Good day! I'm now open for business and ready to take care of orders ☺ your total is 55 TBT, that's correct. I'm available now and for the rest of the day. Please feel free to either send me a new message or post here when you are ready to trade. No hurry at all 💖

Hello could I get 3 million IGB for 3 TBT? I'll send the TBT when I see you've seen this message :)
Hi! Your order is ready for pick up :) you may use the ABD to deposit the bells for a faster, easier process. Once I receive the 3 TBT payment I'll let you know the dodo code. Thanks so much!

can i get two stacks each of iron, pisces fragments, wood, hard wood, and soft wood, one stack large star fragments and 4 mil igb. for 59 tbt total, correct?

hello!
could i get the following please?

4 green mums
4 purple tulips
2 orange lilies
4 million bells
total tbt: 14 (if i’m right)
Order ready :) it will take 2 trips to drop off everything. Your total will be 14 TBT, correct. Please feel free to let me know a dodo code whenever you're free to trade. Thank you!

Back