• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Could I get 8 blue hyacinths (8 TBT) and 6 blue roses (18 TBT)? I believe thats 26 TBT if I did my math right 😅

Thanks for your reply earlier! Could I buy the 5 stacks of vines and 3 golden shovels? Thank you!
hey there! my apologies for the late response. I just finished taking care of a trade, so now I have time to prepare your order if you're still interested ☺ the total will be 31 TBT~ that's 25 for the 5 stacks of vines and 6 for the 3 golden shovels.

Reactions: vel
Hello may I purchase:

200 NMTs = 100tbt
12M IGBs = 12tbt
1 stack each of Peaches, Cherries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Wheat, and Sugarcane = 30tbt

For a total of 142tbt! Drop-off if possible!

Hello may I purchase:

200 NMTs = 100tbt
12M IGBs = 12tbt
1 stack each of Peaches, Cherries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Wheat, and Sugarcane = 30tbt

For a total of 142tbt! Drop-off if possible!
Can definitely do drop off! ☺ as soon as I finish the trade above I will prepare your order and message you. Thank you for your patience!

@EmmaFrost PM regarding your order has been sent 💫

hi again! :) could i get 12m igb for 12 tbt? i believe this would take 3 to 4 trips - do your prefer to drop it off or should i pick it up? thank you so much in advance!

hi again! :) could i get 12m igb for 12 tbt? i believe this would take 3 to 4 trips - do your prefer to drop it off or should i pick it up? thank you so much in advance!
hey hey! welcome back ☺ this time however, there's no need for multiple trips! you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster and easier trading process! I can message you the dodo code now if you're ready~ thanks so much!

hey hey! welcome back ☺ this time however, there's no need for multiple trips! you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster and easier trading process! I can message you the dodo code now if you're ready~ thanks so much!
oh i didn't know! i don't have the adb item/furniture that you can place outside, though, is that alright? in any case, i'm available now :)

Hello! Could I buy a stack each of:

Aquarius fragments
Cancer fragments
Capricorn fragments
Leo fragments
Pisces fragments
Virgo fragments

And also just 2 black cosmos? For a total of 32 TBT?

hi!

can i have 1 stack of bamboo shoots, please? :>

*have you seen the messages i sent to you, by the way? :> it's fine if you couldn't right away :> *

Last edited:
Back