• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello! Could I get 8 blue hyacinths (8 TBT) and 6 blue roses (18 TBT)? I believe thats 26 TBT if I did my math right 😅

Hello! Could I get 8 blue hyacinths (8 TBT) and 6 blue roses (18 TBT)? I believe thats 26 TBT if I did my math right 😅
Your order is ready for drop off :) the total is 26 TBT, correct. You may send me a new message whenever you're ready.

Thanks for your reply earlier! Could I buy the 5 stacks of vines and 3 golden shovels? Thank you!
hey there! my apologies for the late response. I just finished taking care of a trade, so now I have time to prepare your order if you're still interested ☺ the total will be 31 TBT~ that's 25 for the 5 stacks of vines and 6 for the 3 golden shovels.

Reactions: vel
Hello may I purchase:

200 NMTs = 100tbt
12M IGBs = 12tbt
1 stack each of Peaches, Cherries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Wheat, and Sugarcane = 30tbt

For a total of 142tbt! Drop-off if possible!

Hello may I purchase:

200 NMTs = 100tbt
12M IGBs = 12tbt
1 stack each of Peaches, Cherries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Wheat, and Sugarcane = 30tbt

For a total of 142tbt! Drop-off if possible!
Can definitely do drop off! ☺ as soon as I finish the trade above I will prepare your order and message you. Thank you for your patience!

@EmmaFrost PM regarding your order has been sent 💫

hi again! :) could i get 12m igb for 12 tbt? i believe this would take 3 to 4 trips - do your prefer to drop it off or should i pick it up? thank you so much in advance!

hi again! :) could i get 12m igb for 12 tbt? i believe this would take 3 to 4 trips - do your prefer to drop it off or should i pick it up? thank you so much in advance!
hey hey! welcome back ☺ this time however, there's no need for multiple trips! you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster and easier trading process! I can message you the dodo code now if you're ready~ thanks so much!

hey hey! welcome back ☺ this time however, there's no need for multiple trips! you can come pick up and use the ABD to deposit the bells for a much faster and easier trading process! I can message you the dodo code now if you're ready~ thanks so much!
oh i didn't know! i don't have the adb item/furniture that you can place outside, though, is that alright? in any case, i'm available now :)

Hello! Could I buy a stack each of:

Aquarius fragments
Cancer fragments
Capricorn fragments
Leo fragments
Pisces fragments
Virgo fragments

And also just 2 black cosmos? For a total of 32 TBT?

hi!

can i have 1 stack of bamboo shoots, please? :>

*have you seen the messages i sent to you, by the way? :> it's fine if you couldn't right away :> *

Last edited:
Back