• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, could I get the following:

8mil IGB 8tbt

Skinny mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Flat mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Round mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Elegant mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Rare mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Maple leaves 1 stack 5 tbt
Acorns 1 stack 5 tbt
Pine cones 1 stack 5tbt

Total 73 tbt?

Hi, could I get the following:

8mil IGB 8tbt

Skinny mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Flat mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Round mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Elegant mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Rare mushrooms 2 stacks 10tbt
Maple leaves 1 stack 5 tbt
Acorns 1 stack 5 tbt
Pine cones 1 stack 5tbt

Total 73 tbt?
73 TBT, correct ^^ I'll message you the dodo code. It would be much easier to pick up as you can use the ABD to deposit the bells.

Hey! back again to check in and buy from you!
Do you have reorderable items? If so, I'd really like to know your price/item and order from you!!
(also sorry if it's in your first post and I just didn't understand .. I apologize)

Hey! back again to check in and buy from you!
Do you have reorderable items? If so, I'd really like to know your price/item and order from you!!
(also sorry if it's in your first post and I just didn't understand .. I apologize)
I'm afraid I don't, sorry! 😔
Hi, is there an estimate of when the vines will be back?
Vines and moss are in stock now! When I run low on them or simply run out it takes me approximately 2 - 3 days to gather more. I was thinking of adding the option of preordering them, since they are my most popular material right now. I'm going to spend some time today gathering more so that I can have a steady supply of them.

Hello there ☺
Can I order :

- Glowing Moss (10 stacks)
- Vines (5 stacks)
- Wood (2 stacks)

85 TBT I think ?
Hi! here's your order and total:

10 stacks of glowing moss = 50 TBT
5 stacks of vines = 25 TBT
2 stacks of wood = 10 TBT

Total = 85 TBT, correct! 😊 will this order be for pick up or drop off? I'm fine with either option!

Hi! here's your order and total:

10 stacks of glowing moss = 50 TBT
5 stacks of vines = 25 TBT
2 stacks of wood = 10 TBT

Total = 85 TBT, correct! 😊 will this order be for pick up or drop off? I'm fine with either option!
If you can come to my island, it would be perfect ! I'll send you the dodo code by PM 🙏

Back