• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 💎Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
omg I'm so sorry! I saw you were offline after I posted so I went to do other things. I am headed to a kapp'n island right now but once I grab everything there I'll be free.
No worries! I'm still here 😊 I'll set up a new dodo code whenever you're ready for our trade.

Hello! I would like 12mil IGB for 12 tbt :)

Please PM me when you're ready!
Hi! I'm sorry, but I have to get going to bed now. But I'll be back online tomorrow afternoon EST to take care of your order. I'll definitely PM you then! I truly appreciate your patience!

Will respond to any orders tomorrow afternoon EST
😴😴😴

hi! would love to order some hybrids:
  • roses: 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple, 2 gold
  • lilies: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 black
  • mums: 2 green, 2 pink, 2 purple
  • cosmos: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 black
  • tulips: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 purple, 2 black
  • hyacinths: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple
  • pansies: 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple
  • windflowers: 2 pink, 2 blue, 2 purple
for 70 tbt i think?

Hello! I would like 12mil IGB for 12 tbt :)

Please PM me when you're ready!
hi! would love to order some hybrids:
  • roses: 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple, 2 gold
  • lilies: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 black
  • mums: 2 green, 2 pink, 2 purple
  • cosmos: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 black
  • tulips: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 purple, 2 black
  • hyacinths: 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple
  • pansies: 2 orange, 2 blue, 2 purple
  • windflowers: 2 pink, 2 blue, 2 purple
for 70 tbt i think?
Can I please get 7 gold roses for 35tbt
Good day to everyone! ☺️ I will be online and available to take care of orders in just an hour from now. Once I can get on my Switch I will prepare all your orders and PM you one at a time. I appreciate your patience with me! 💕

Closing shop now until all pending orders have been completed.

Hello!!! :D Could I please order 12 million bells and 200 NMTs? It’s for my friend (in case you don’t recognise the island) but I’m the one behind the console right now :D
edit: oh whoops I saw your shop is closer D:

Hello!!! :D Could I please order 12 million bells and 200 NMTs? It’s for my friend (in case you don’t recognise the island) but I’m the one behind the console right now :D
edit: oh whoops I saw your shop is closer D:
Hi! I'm open for the day! 🥰 so this will be for drop off, correct? or pick up? Just let me know!

Can I buy 900 NMT? (450TBT?) Then could I also buy Cherries, Pears, and Peaches? (1 stack of each / 15 TBT?)
Most definitely! your order is ready, for a total of 465 TBT 💕 we can do either pick up or drop off, but it will take several trips.

Back