NEW ITEMS ADDED: Free perfect fruit with every order! Selling items & hybrids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hestu

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿
Bells
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Bloom
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
White Star Fragment
Shooting Star
White Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Feedback
100% (175) +
I've got way too many things taking up space in my town so I'm selling some of it. Keep in mind, I'm a college student and I can get pretty busy at times, but I'll do as many trades as I have time for. :)

I'm now offering a free basket of perfect fruit with every order! Your choice of apple, pears, oranges, cherries, or peaches!
Also, if you need something but don't see it on the list, ask! I've got a lot of random items that would take too long to list.

Mystery Flower Pack!: a total of 5 hybrids for 8 tbt
You may buy as many mystery packs as you want, there may be some included that are not listed below

Individual Flowers: 2tbt each
Jacob's ladders
Blue roses
Pink roses
Orange cosmos
Purple pansies
Gold roses
Pink carnations

Perfect fruit: 2tbt per basket of nine, or 1 full basket of each fruit for 8 tbt
Apples
Pears
Oranges
Peaches
Cherries

Sahara exclusives:
Red Tile
Lunar Horizon
Mossy Carpet
Mortar Wall
Sand Garden
Sci Fi Wall

Handhelds: 5tbt each
Throwing beans x3
Toy hammer x7
Lemon double scoop x1
Swirl soft serve x1
Tweeter x1
Bubble wand x1
Good luck roll x3
Cyan pinwheel x1
Indigo pinwheel x1
Orange pinwheel x2
Red pinwheel x1
Blue pinwheel x1
Yellow pinwheel x2
Green pinwheel x1

Mystery item pack!:
This will include 5 items for 30 tbt. These may be dlcs, wetsuits, tools, handhelds, etc.
I will make sure all of these are unorderable.

Other Items:
Brewster items (some)
Sloppy Set (full) x3
Cardboard set (full)
Weeding day items (a couple)
DLC (both orderable & non)
Island Items (some)
Post office gifts (most)
Bug Set (some)
Fish Set (some)
Creepy Set (most)
7/11 items (only the uniform and ABD)
Pave Set (everything except floor, but with 4 total chairs & 3 couches)
Food items
Trophies/plaques
Villager Pics
Ask for more, I have plenty!

Wetsuits: 7tbt each (I have one of each of these colors: pink, green, rental, black, red, blue)
Gold tools- 7 tbt (axe x2, can x5, rod x1, net x1, and shovel x4)
Silver rod- 4 tbt
Other items available upon request (unorderables, dlc, etc)

Trades will take place in your town, please be patient! Willing to make deals if you buy in bulk and prices are negotiable :)

Last edited:
Hi! I know your original post says other items upon request, so I was curious if you happen to have any of these items:

afternoon tea set
dango
kimbap plate

If you don't have them that's perfectly fine, I know they're fairly difficult to come by. Thank you!

Hi! I know your original post says other items upon request, so I was curious if you happen to have any of these items:

afternoon tea set
dango
kimbap plate

If you don't have them that's perfectly fine, I know they're fairly difficult to come by. Thank you!

I have two of them, sent you a pm c:

I am looking for the snowman series (if you have it) minus the carpet. I can pay 5tbt per piece (60tbt).

I am also looking for:
- sleigh
- Snowman chair x3 (additional)
- Snowman sofa

If you have these items as well, I can offer you 5 tbt for each of them, making the grand total 85tbt. Let me know.

I am looking for the snowman series (if you have it) minus the carpet. I can pay 5tbt per piece (60tbt).

I am also looking for:
- sleigh
- Snowman chair x3 (additional)
- Snowman sofa

If you have these items as well, I can offer you 5 tbt for each of them, making the grand total 85tbt. Let me know.

Hi! Unfortunately all I have is the sleigh, but I looked at your wishlist and I have the world map and blue roses if you're interested in those at all c:

Hi! Unfortunately all I have is the sleigh, but I looked at your wishlist and I have the world map and blue roses if you're interested in those at all c:

I would be very interested in your sleigh as well as the world map. As much as I would like the blue roses they aren't my priority at the moment. What would my tbt total be?

I would be very interested in your sleigh as well as the world map. As much as I would like the blue roses they aren't my priority at the moment. What would my tbt total be?

Well if you want I can trade you both those two items and a few roses for 15 tbt, if you don't want the roses then 10 tbt is fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back