• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Furniture, clothes, and DIYs (updated 8/13)

hiya ! thanks for doing this 🌟
could i please get:
  • katana
  • statue of liberty
  • tower of pisa
  • zodiac snake
  • vine crown diy
i am available for the next 5.5hrs until 5pm EST, if you are around

hiya ! thanks for doing this 🌟
could i please get:
  • katana
  • statue of liberty
  • tower of pisa
  • zodiac snake
  • vine crown diy
i am available for the next 5.5hrs until 5pm EST, if you are around
Sorry, was working. If you're plannimg to be up late I can get them to you tonight. Otherwise we can try again after 10:30am your time tomorrow

Sorry, was working. If you're plannimg to be up late I can get them to you tonight. Otherwise we can try again after 10:30am your time tomorrow
totally fine ! i wasn't around last night, but i should be sporadically around from 2pm to 6pm EST today and maybe later tonight as well, if that works better ! lemme know what time you would prefer 💃✨

If you're not available in 10+ minutes it will have to be tonight. I'm PST and will still be at work 2-6pm EST, should be home after 8pm

Hey, do you still have these DIYs available: Leo sculpture, Red-leaf pile, Sci-fi flooring? Thanks!

Hey, do you still have these DIYs available: Leo sculpture, Red-leaf pile, Sci-fi flooring? Thanks!
Yes I do. I'm available the rest of the day, just let me know if you want pick up or drop off and a time that works for you.

Yes I do. I'm available the rest of the day, just let me know if you want pick up or drop off and a time that works for you.
Sorry for the delayed response, either option works for me and I should be available tomorrow afternoon (CST) if that would work?

Last edited:
Hi there! Did you still have a tanged cords and nearly busted radio available?

Back