• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Hello fellow villagers!

Free (Services/Materials): I have all fruit available, you can take any shells you find on the beach, shake any of my fruitless trees, can visit Able Sisters and Nooks Cranny.

Furniture Trade: I love getting new items to work with, so here is the link to my Nook Exchange page if you want to see what I got to trade! :D
I've included the NMT items I own as well if you're interested

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for the pink diner items! I found them !!
I'm also looking for the yellow diner items, I currently have the yellow diner sofa and chair
also looking for the light blue diner items!

I'm looking to buy these with NMT/bells or trade them for items you want!

hyperlinks:
items i can trade
items I can craft
my wishlist

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm looking for the pink diner items!
I'm also looking for the yellow diner items, I currently only have the yellow diner sofa

I still need:
- pink diner sofa
- pink diner chair
- pink dining table

I'm looking to buy these with NMT/bells or trade them for items you want!

hyperlinks:
items i can trade
items I can craft
my wishlist
Hello, are you still looking? I have the pink diner items you mentioned on hand as well as a yellow diner chair. ^^ Would I be able to trade them for your white garden lantern, blue tissue box, black mug and sauna heater recipe?

Hello, are you still looking? I have the pink diner items you mentioned on hand as well as a yellow diner chair. ^^ Would I be able to trade them for your white garden lantern, blue tissue box, black mug and sauna heater recipe?
Hi! yes I'm still looking, that sounds perfect! I'll keep the items aside for you!
could you send me a pm when you're available? ^^ tysm!

Looking for a Red phone box. I have a black one on hand to trade or I can offer nmts. I don’t really have many bells to offer atm

anyone got samurai pants and/or ninja clothing? like the suit and hoody in their shops??

looking for anything on this list, have plenty of bells available as well as far too many random furniture items + assorted flowers (so. many. pink roses and orange windflowers)

looking for anything on this list, have plenty of bells available as well as far too many random furniture items + assorted flowers (so. many. pink roses and orange windflowers)
I have the peach striped rug ^^
edit: I also have the magazine rack DIY

looking for samurai pants and ninja clothes, anyone have in their shops?
don't have them in my shop but I have the ninja costume in blue and yellow (don't have the ninja hood though)
I also have the samurai shirt in black and helmet in white, but I don't have ninja pants

don't have them in my shop but I have the ninja costume in blue and yellow (don't have the ninja hood though)
I also have the samurai shirt in black and helmet in white, but I don't have ninja pants
aw man, I already have what you already have haha, but thanks! Yea I'm looking for ninja hoodie, black ninja suit (already have blue) and samurai pants

Hey friends!
I am looking for a few Nook Mile Items in specific colorways
  • Public Bench - Pink & blue, Green & Orange
  • Drink Machine - pink
  • Playground Gym - Colorful
I can trade you equal value in NMT or other Nook Mile Items! Link to my items in my signature ^_^

Thank you all!!!!!!!!! i <3 equal trading

Last edited:
Hey friends!
I am looking for a few Nook Mile Items in specific colorways
  • Public Bench - Pink & blue, Green & Orange
  • Drink Machine - pink
  • Utility Pole - With adds
  • Playground Gym - Colorful
I can trade you equal value in NMT or other Nook Mile Items! Link to my items in my signature ^_^

Thank you all!!!!!!!!! i <3 equal trading
Hi! I have the utility pole with adds, I'll send you a pm with what i'm interested in if that's okay?

Hello again! I'm still looking for a white phone box! (Thank you everyone who helped me obtain my wishlist so far! ❤) I have white streetlamps as well as these things to trade. Can also offer 2 NMT. PM me please!

Hi! I'm still looking for some white streetlamp! I want to trad emy blakc ones

Looking for about 20 of the white street lamps.

Have 11 black, 5 green and 5 bronze plus plenty of NMT to trade for them.

Hi everyone! I got my Mom’s Knapsack in the mail today. But it’s the pink one, and I’m not really a fan of pink :ROFLMAO:

If anyone’s interested in trading 1:1 for a different knapsack, please PM me! I’m most interested in the colours I have circled in this image.

EDIT: Found a trade!

Last edited:
Back