Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Mairen

Enchanting Dreamer
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (123) +
Hello! After receiving a lot of positive feedback from members here, I decided to make this thread. There are plenty of players here who hold onto the feeling of playing this game together as friends and helping each other out simply because it makes us happy to help others. We're going back to a time when playing games together was considered something fun you do with friends, not constantly competing against each other in a negative manner or trying to profit off of each other. As such, I'll be making an effort to update the information here as often as I can.

Welcome to our free trading thread! The following members are offering these items and services free of charge, or for equal value as stated by their names. Simply PM the member who's offering something you'd like and they will arrange a visit with you. Thank you so much for stopping by and we hope you are enjoying your time on these beautiful islands.

**I'm currently inactive but may return to this thread in the future to re-add contributions from my own island**

Last edited:
Lisa from Rasāsvāda, Northern hemisphere, GMT+1

I am currently taking some time off from trading.
My thesis deadline is nearing and I am putting all my focus on that.
Will update this post when I'm available again!

Hi!

I decided to make a list of my Nook Miles furniture for equal exchange, including a list of all DIY recipes I can make if you bring materials.

In short:

• Free: visits to the cranny, able sisters, and all fruits when I have them.
    • Flower seeds you can buy at the cranny: hyacinths, pansies, tulips, windflowers (they do rotate per day)
  • Equal exchange:
    • Nook Miles furniture/items
    • Construction sign, blue with person digging; blue lifeguard chair; white portable toiler; white streetlamp; utility pole with stickers; red drink machine; blue/yellow public bench; white snack machine; white springey ride on; grey tourist telescope; grey park clock; yellow phone box; pink cotton candy; yellow/blue/red/green playground; antenna with red letters; black solar panel; wind turbine red stripes; brick lighthouse; brown monster statue; white tiles pool; gold flooring teacup ride

Here you can see my VillagerDB lists: [updating each day I play]

• Catalog: furniture you can come catalog for free
  • DIY Recipes: I can make these if you provide materials.
  • K.K. Slider: all music I have. Again, you can catalog these.
  • Things I want: this is a list of things I'd like, whether you'd craft them if I provide materials, have a spare DIY, or if I can catalog it
  • Flooring wallpaper rugs: can also be cataloged.

Last edited:
I'll be a part of this too!

Rami of Kupoland

Southern Hemisphere island, GMT -3

RAZ
:
  • Free: Visits to Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters' shop, Celeste/Meteor Showers, and all fruits, as I have an orchard of each one; you may take three fruits of each per trip, so I'll be able to have fruits available for other people to bring to their islands at all times. You can also come when it's raining so it's easier to find some fish.
  • Equal exchange: Nook Mile Items (I still need to make a list of what I have available, but when in doubt, feel free to ask. I'll also exchange DIY recipes, if I have duplicates, including seasonal recipes (please ask for specific recipes, so I can tell you what I have).
  • DIYs: I can craft anything I have, provided you bring me the necessary materials.

Last edited:
I was looking for ironwood cupboard and ironwood kitchenette not sure what mats are if you tell me should have.

FREE: visits to my shops, any fruit or shells, cataloging any of the clothes and furniture I have on hand
EQUAL EXCHANGE: Nook Mile items and anything I order for you out of my catalog (items at cost)
DIYS: bring me materials and I'll make it for you :) I don't wanna list the ones I have, but I got the 200 nook mile achievement today so ask!!

Hello!! I just bought the Nintendo online, and I would like more fruits, right now I only have peaches and pears... :-( If you would like to help out pls message me! I have lots of tulips I could gift u.

If you send me dodo I'll give you cherry and Apple on house.

Last edited:
Timezone: GMT-7
Island Hemisphere: Southern
  • Free: visit to Nooks and Able Sisters, all fruits, acorns, pine cones and shells.
  • What's currently in store:
    closed
  • closed
  • Equal Exchange:
    • Nook Miles Outdoor furniture:
Resetti signGreen lifeguard chairBlue porta pottyWhite streetlampUtility pole w/ graphicsGreen vending machineBlue/yellow bench
White snack machineYellow springy ride-onBlue tourist telescopeGrey park clockYellow phone boxBlue cotton candyBlue/green jungle gym
Nook leaf antennaBlack solar panelRed stripes wind turbineWhite lighthouseBrown monster statueBrick poolGold teacup ride

Last edited:
Hello!! I just bought the Nintendo online, and I would like more fruits, right now I only have peaches and pears... :-( If you would like to help out pls message me! I have lots of tulips I could gift u.
Send me a dodo code and I'll give you fruits
Post automatically merged:

My stores are open; There's some very interesting clothing available at Able Sisters, like the silk shirt (Chinese style), some wigs and other cool things (my favorite is the Mountain Parka)

Last edited:
Free: 4 Hybrids of your choice! I can offer every hybrid except for black tulips, black lilys, black cosmos, green mums, and gold roses. It may take me a day or 2 before I can get your hybrids depending on stock!

Hello!

Rae:
  • Free: All fruits and flowers, just ask! Will warn that I'm low on a few of them, though. My natives are roses so I'm drowning in those, and my shop typically has roses, tulips, and hyacinths.
  • Equal Exchange: Nook Mile Ticket Items
    • Here's everything I've got. Things I have are in red, things I want are in green! Hit me up, though it'll take a day for me to get most things. Clock is also wrong, I have a black one.
      • I've already traded for: white streetlamps, white lifeguard chair, black and white playground, black tourist telescope, white pool w purple water, black lighthouse
  • Crafting: Free! Items of note are cutting board and palm tree lamp, ask about anything though :)

Last edited:
Free Villagers: of all tiers! I cycle villagers from time to time.

***Today I have Keaton, the smug Eagle and (pending) Reneigh, the uchi horse. ***

EDIT: Both were successfully adopted :)

Free Crafting: I have the entire Sakura/bunny set.
More Items to come (List Pending)

Free Entry: Nooks, Celeste, Saharah- any NPC that comes into my town.

Hybrids: If you PM, I can tell you what I have.

Last edited:
Hi!
I decided to make a list of my Nook Miles furniture for equal exchange, including a list of all DIY recipes I can make if you bring materials.
You can access the document here.

In short:
  • Free: visits to the cranny, able sisters, and all fruits when I have them.
    • Flower seeds you can buy at the cranny: hyacinths, pansies, tulips, windflowers (they do rotate per day)
  • Equal exchange:
    • Nook Miles furniture/items
    • Construction sign, blue with person digging; blue lifeguard chair; white portable toiler; white streetlamp; utility pole with stickers; red drink machine; blue/yellow public bench; white snack machine; white springey ride on; grey tourist telescope; grey park clock; yellow phone box; pink cotton candy; yellow/blue/red/green playground; antenna with red letters; black solar panel; wind turbine red stripes; brick lighthouse; brown monster statue; white tiles pool; gold flooring teacup ride
  • DIY's: I can make the ones I listed in the document for free. I also listed DIY's I am looking for, so perhaps we can help each other out

Someone mentioned VillagerDB to me, and I thought it'd be much easier to make lists there instead of on the spreadsheet I shared.
Here you can see my lists:
  • Catalog: furniture you can come catalog for free
  • DIY Recipes: I can make these if you provide materials. Just ask me what is needed and we can work it out
  • K.K. Slider: all music I have. Again, you can catalog these. Though it'd be nice to make this a separate list.
  • Things I want: this is a list of things I'd like, whether you'd craft them if I provide materials, have a spare DIY, or if I can catalog it
  • Flooring wallpaper rugs: can also be cataloged :) As this can be quite a list I made it a separate one as well.
My lists aren't finished at the current time of writing this post. When I turn on my switch after work I'll complete them fully. For now I listed the things I'm sure about.

In-Game Name: Aletheia
Island Name: Aporia
Hemisphere: Northern
Timezone: GMT+0

Gold Rose Crowns: Please use the spreadsheet listed at the end of this post. Add your details to the spreadsheet and I will PM you when I have a crown available and I see that you are online.
All fruits: I have all of the fruits. Please let me know which ones you need and I will bring you a stack of three each. I do not have any bamboo shoots currently as they spawn sporadically.
Visits: Visits to upgraded Nooks, Able sisters, Saharah and Kicks. Occasionally Celeste visits if/when she shows up.
DIY Furniture/Items: If you provide materials, I can craft it for you free of charge.
Hybrids: Certain hybrids on my sell spreadsheet will be listed as free if they don't sell after a day or two. Check on it every day to see if something becomes available for delivery.
Villagers: Visit my cycling thread, link will be listed at the end of this post, to see who is being cycled. Low-tier villagers are free to adopt.

DIY Recipes: I'll trade you one you don't have for one I don't have.

Gold Rose Crown Request Sheet

Aporia Exchange/Hybrids/DIYs etc.

Aporia Cycling Thread

Anna of Asphodel Island

✰ Things I'm able to craft, please just provide the materials if you can [updated daily]
✰ Things you're able to catalog from me [updated daily]
✰ Free: Pansy seeds, Hyacinth seeds, Windflower seeds, all fruits
tumblr_176ce47dc02d5f7d1e669d6b35ff9d85_3fab388e_1280.jpg

tumblr_db42442a6524a6fc3769fd35322cd22b_d114449e_1280.jpg

If you are in need of anything please just message me and let me know as I'm much more likely to see it that way :)

Last edited:
Wow this is a sweet idea. I want to join ;v;

Island of Shioike
Northern Hemisphere Island
  • Free: Visits to Nook's Cranny, Able Sisters' shop,
  • tulip and hyacinth hybrids
  • fruit
  • any spare diy recipe cards/items I have lying around in front of town hall
  • Equal exchange: any items from my wishlist would be amazing! Lmk what you’re looking for as well! https://villagerdb.com/user/sakuranbo/list/wishlist
  • DIYs: I can craft anything I have, ask me ~

Last edited:
Hi there! I'm Anton from Elysium Island. Glad to take part in this!
  • Free: All fruits, pansy seeds, hyacinth seeds, tulip seeds.
  • Crafting: as long as you provide the materials I can craft things for you free of charge! Here's a list of items I can craft.
  • Catalog: All items I can order from the catalog: here.
  • Equal Exchange Nook Miles Items: click on the spoiler to see my color variations!
  • NookMilesItems.png
  • Wishlist: additionally I'd like to provide my personal wishlist! You can find it here. If you have any of these items let me know if you'd be interested in trading!

Feel free to let me know if you're interested in anything I have! 💖

Last edited:
Back