- ruins wall

For trade: picture attached

Attachments

• ACNH_Trade.jpg
    ACNH_Trade.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm still missing a few DIY's. Could I grab the:
angled signpost, beekeeper's hive, and the little library (sorry, I don't remember the exact name) from someone?

lemme know what you're looking for in return :)

I'm still missing a few DIY's. Could I grab the:
angled signpost, beekeeper's hive, and the little library (sorry, I don't remember the exact name) from someone?

lemme know what you're looking for in return :)
heya! i can get you the angled signpost diy & tiny library diy :^D

Last edited:
Hope I'm in the right place cause I don't see any photo trading in the last 10 or so pages.

Equal trading:
FT: Photos for Muffy, Penelope, Flurry, Stitches, Judy
LF: Less popular villager photos. Bertha, Big Top, Bonbon...

I'm looking for apples ( A three bundles ) to add to my tree farm. I can offer oranges, cherries, and pears in return. PM me or reply to me here if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm looking for apples ( A three bundles ) to add to my tree farm. I can offer oranges, cherries, and pears in return. PM me or reply to me here if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi! I can give you the apples. I already have oranges, cherries, and peaches so I don't really need anything in return, but if you still want to give them anyway I don't mind.

Hi! I can give you the apples. I already have oranges, cherries, and peaches so I don't really need anything in return, but if you still want to give them anyway I don't mind.
That's great! When can you exchange? I have a lot of extra stuff I've been trying to get rid of, so your welcome to take a look and take something of value.

Back