• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Hi! I have 10 white street lamps that I would like to trade for 10 black street lamps. I can do a lesser number as well or if you don’t want white streetlamps but will accept nmt I can do that as well

Hi everyone! I'm looking for these miles items:
  • White drink machine (2000 miles)
  • Blue drink machine
  • Red drink machine
  • Green drink machine
  • Green/orange public bench (2000 miles)
  • Blue phone box (2400 miles)
  • Black phone box
  • Brown phone box
  • 2x brown streetlamps
I can trade:
  • Pink drink machine
  • Red phone box
  • Black streetlamp (1000 miles)
  • Blue portable toilet (1000 miles)
  • Blue tourist telescope (2000 miles)
  • 1 NMT (per 2000 miles)
  • 150k bells (per 2000 miles)

Please reply/quote this post if you're interested in trading :)
Post automatically merged:

I can get you 8 of them! Do you have any of the items on my list above?

can we trade 4 black streetlamps for 4 green ones?

are you still looking for the pink drink machine? I can trade for the blue one :)
I have the white drink machine, and if I'm not wrong, I have the orange public bench as well. My street lamps are green.

Reactions: Fye
I have the white drink machine, and if I'm not wrong, I have the orange public bench as well. My street lamps are green.
for the public bench I'm looking for the orange+green one (I'll edit my original post to make it clearer), but I can do 8 black streetlamps for 4 green ones, a white drink machine, and either a snack machine or a NMT (whichever you prefer) 😁

Reactions: Raz
Hi, desperate for a red phone box. My default box is green if anyone wants. Green street lamps, red drink machine, brown clock. Logged off for tonight but hope someone can help.

for the public bench I'm looking for the orange+green one (I'll edit my original post to make it clearer), but I can do 8 black streetlamps for 4 green ones, a white drink machine, and either a snack machine or a NMT (whichever you prefer) 😁
My snack machine is the grey/metal one. Can you send me a PM later so we can discuss this there?

Reactions: Fye
does anyone have the cherry blossom viewing lantern diy? im in desparate need of it. also looking for cherry blossom petals!

Hi everyone!
I'm looking for the pocket camp furniture!
I can't get it because the game isn't available anymore in my country (sigh)
I can pay you with igb or we can trade items ^^

edit: I'm also looking for the white phone box!

Which one do you like I can get you everything (pocket camp) in exchange for either nmt or bells or any of these diy recipes:

Shell speaker
Shell partition
Iron shelf
Ironwood cupboard

I have a 3 star island and im looking for outdoor furniture and items , preferably white to match my theme. Im willing to give 8 NMTs total for whatever I can get. That's all I have. Thank you!!

I have a 3 star island and im looking for outdoor furniture and items , preferably white to match my theme. Im willing to give 8 NMTs total for whatever I can get. That's all I have. Thank you!!

Right now in stock I have 3 white street lamps I could sell you!

Which one do you like I can get you everything (pocket camp) in exchange for either nmt or bells or any of these diy recipes:

Shell speaker
Shell partition
Iron shelf
Ironwood cupboard
I've gotten the items from someone already thank you!
also, those are items I'm looking for, I think you were looking in the wrong list? :)
I can craft you the ironwood cupboard though, but I don't have it available for trade

Hi!
I have quite a few white items you can ue outdoors, you can look in this list for anything you like:
just send me a pm if there is something you like :)

Hello!
I have the green/turquoise diner set and I'm looking to catalog the cream one. Anyone would like to trade?

Im fine with just cataloging ☺ Thank you!

Hello!
I have the green/turquoise diner set and I'm looking to catalog the cream one. Anyone would like to trade?

Im fine with just cataloging ☺ Thank you!
Hi! I have the cream counter, chair, counter chair and the mini table you can catalog
I'd like to catalog your green set if that's okay? :)

Hey there, I'm looking for the Floating biotope planter black and the Teacup ride black and white. I can offer the Floating biotope planter in brown and the Teacup ride with the green, red and blue cups (not the very colorful one, I think it's called 'gorgeous'?) If you don't like my items, we can probably work out something else :giggle: For the black biotope planter, just cataloging would be enough!

Back