• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Boring's Birthday Present Giveaway!

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (314) +
Hello again my dear friends!

I've aged another year today and honestly I just want to keep doing Animal Crossing giveaways on here! My offer is: I will come to visit you and give you a full inventory of gifts (40 gifts) loaded with materials, NMTs and whatever other HHP or rare items I have stuffed into my poor overcrowded storage. Theres no payment or anything required, simply reply to this thread and then send me a message with your dodo code once I've reacted to your reply!

I hope some of you will take up my offer <3

Last edited:
heyy! I'd also love for a stop by:) I'm still new, but here's my dodo code! 8Q7VQ

heyy! I'd also love for a stop by:) I'm still new, but here's my dodo code! 8Q7VQ
I would edit this comment to remove your dodo code but I’ll wrap some presents for your now! you should send me your dodo code in a private message

I would edit this comment to remove your dodo code but I’ll wrap some presents for your now! you should send me your dodo code in a private message
ohhh, sorry! I have no idea how to do that lol, but thanks!!

Back