• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway New Horizons Free/Equal Trading Thread

Hello! I’m look for -
Black monster statue

I have -
White lighthouse
Brown monster statue
White snack machine
Zebra springy ride on
White street lamp

update - found the black monster!

I’m trying to have an even trade (or at least close to one) Let me know if you’re interested :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey everyone :)

I'm looking for 4 white street lamps, can trade you for 4 black if interested !
Also looking for a brick lighthouse can trade you my yellow if interested !
I have the blue monster statue looking to trade for the black one!

I also have these;

Colourful playground
Pastel teacup ride
Red sank machine
Pink drink machine

Willing to mix and match for what I'm looking for. DM if interested : D

Hi! I have white street lamps, can we trade for a pink drink machine and 2 black street lamps?

Last edited:
I'm looking to trade the pink polka dots Mom's Knapsack for the Colorful Quilt one!

(And still looking for 10 magazines..)

I'll also trade catalogued items for wish ones! https://villagerdb.com/user/melco
Hi! If you’re interested in cataloguing a magazine to order, I have one :) I can also order a couple of things from my catalogue for you from your wishlist (cute sofa and pink automatic washer) if you want to do a 1:1 trade!

Hi! If you’re interested in cataloguing a magazine to order, I have one :) I can also order a couple of things from my catalogue for you from your wishlist (cute sofa and pink automatic washer) if you want to do a 1:1 trade!
Oh thank you, I'm fine with just cataloguing ! Is there anything you'd like to catalogue in return?

Could I catalogue your writing desk for the magazine? :) If you want to catalogue the washer and sofa it’ll be in 2 days (I already used up my ordering for today...), but I’d be happy to meet a second time for those if you’d like!

I’d also be interested in cataloguing your cork-board and globe if we meet a second time.

would any kind souls on here be willing to craft me 2-3 bamboo partitions? i can provide you the materials + give you some mush furniture/a pine bonsai in return!

i just don't have the recipe but i only need a few of them OTL

Hello! I’m look for -
Black monster statue

I have -
White lighthouse
Brown monster statue
White snack machine
Zebra springy ride on
White street lamp

I’m trying to have an even trade (or at least close to one) Let me know if you’re interested :)

Hi! I have white street lamps, can we trade for a pink drink machine and 2 black street lamps?
Hello! I’m look for -
Black monster statue

I have -
White lighthouse
Brown monster statue
White snack machine
Zebra springy ride on
White street lamp

would any kind souls on here be willing to craft me 2-3 bamboo partitions? i can provide you the materials + give you some mush furniture/a pine bonsai in return!

i just don't have the recipe but i only need a few of them OTL

Hi! I know the bamboo partition diy and don’t mind making them for you :) I’d love a pine bonsai in return please!

Hi

I'm after 2 white lighthouses, or black and white lighthouses and some white streetlights. I'm happy to workout a trade for items that are a similar value that I can order from Nooks.

I have green streetlights, grey lighthouse, blue and pink public seats, light brown springy, pink cotton candy stand, green/pastel playground gym, black solar panel and black & red tea cup ride.. I'll have to check the rest as I can't remember them all!

I also have a fair amount of cataloged furniture and 60% of the DIYs available to the northern hemisphere, so I'm happy to trade crafted too.

Hi

I'm after 2 white lighthouses, or black and white lighthouses and some white streetlights. I'm happy to workout a trade for items that are a similar value that I can order from Nooks.

I have green streetlights, grey lighthouse, blue and pink public seats, light brown springy, pink cotton candy stand, green/pastel playground gym, black solar panel and black & red tea cup ride.. I'll have to check the rest as I can't remember them all!

I also have a fair amount of cataloged furniture and 60% of the DIYs available to the northern hemisphere, so I'm happy to trade crafted too.
Hi! I have a white lighthouse I could trade with you! I’d love to catalogue some furniture :) My wishlist has many of the items I’m most interested in, if there’s anything there you could help me find!

Hey everyone :)

Was wondering if anyone has a dupe recipe of the flower stand DIY!

PM me if you do, would love to work something out

Hi everyone! I'm looking for someone to craft me a log bed. I can provide the materials ^^

Thank you!

EDIT: please don't mind this post! managed to snag a recipe :3

Last edited:
I don't want to tag anyone in particular in case y'all are busy, but - would anyone be willing to make me some tea tables if I brought you the mats? I'm missing the recipe, and I thought to buy them, but with the duping that's happening I'd rather know that they were made legitimately, if that's not too annoying (lol)

EDIT: Nevermind, I've located a recipe! ♥

Last edited:
looking to swap my white kitchen island for the light brown one!

this one right?
kitchen-island-vv-light-brown.466d974.png

im down to swap!

So, I've got one white light house, but looking for one more 😀 also hunting 6 white & 6 black street lights.

I’m looking for an LCD tv that’s 50 inches, to own or catalog. Lmk if you want bells or nmt! Or we could trade items if I’ve got something you want!

Hello! I bought a bunch of pink-azalea bushes only to realize that I wanted the tea olive shrubs instead. If anyone would like to trade my pink azaleas for their tea olives dm me!

Back