• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Datamine for next update! [Heavy Spoilers!]

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
angck2.png

Last edited:
Stitches! Yes!

Even though I manged to complete the Rover event, Im not impressed with another gardening event so soon... Not only was it stressful and time consuming, Im also really starting to understand how cross pollination works, and want to get some of that going. No room or time if I have a garden full of Gothic roses... :(

Stitches! Yes!

Even though I manged to complete the Rover event, Im not impressed with another gardening event so soon... Not only was it stressful and time consuming, Im also really starting to understand how cross pollination works, and want to get some of that going. No room or time if I have a garden full of Gothic roses... :(

I also read in another datamine that the catch rates for this event are higher than the previous one, so even if you don't want to waste all of your garden space you should still be able to get some of the event items even with only using half

Last edited:
Yay thxs for sharing!!!and I'm so so excited about stitches my favorite character!!!!!

Last edited:
I also read in another datamine that the catch rates for this event are higher than the previous one, so even if you don't want to waste all of your garden space you should still be able to get some of the event items even with only using half

Haha. "Some". All or nothing for me Im afraid. Speaking of which, anyone else notice some of their most active friends stopped being active after the butterfly event? Like not getting all the furniture caused them to rage quit?

That would be me. Ha.

I do hope youre right about the catch rates. I managed it. But the pressure kind of sucked the fun out of it.

Haha. "Some". All or nothing for me Im afraid. Speaking of which, anyone else notice some of their most active friends stopped being active after the butterfly event? Like not getting all the furniture caused them to rage quit?

That would be me. Ha.

I do hope youre right about the catch rates. I managed it. But the pressure kind of sucked the fun out of it.

I’m the same way tbh, if I didn’t get all of the furniture I’d probably have no motivation to play the game. But if I can find the catch rates again I’ll post the in the main post

I am excited for all the new stuff. But. I just got my garden sorted. I’m going to have to try and get some seeds for my rarer tulips and pansies so I can harvest then replant. That’s annoying. I never really took note of my flowers’ genealogy so I’m a little lost as to what I’ll get at cross pollination. But the roses look so cool and I love bats!

I thought hip meant like "Hippy and Greaser like" But their meaning for it must mean "Enchanted, Fun and Dream"

Update is planned for the 30th
Perhaps with a Host the Most?

DUksgMZVMAAiJ1U.jpg

Last edited:
I'm super excited about this Gothic Rose event!! my a e s t h e t i c
i just rlly hope they've sorted the catch rates, because i was super bummed about being just 6 butterflies off finishing Rover but didn't manage it

I don't like any of the furniture for Lottie's GRF but the Gothic fusion roses look amazing. But why is Lottie doing this? (Did Digby go goth... and Lottie is trying to impress him?!?!)

I don't like any of the furniture for Lottie's GRF but the Gothic fusion roses look amazing. But why is Lottie doing this? (Did Digby go goth... and Lottie is trying to impress him?!?!)

I was wondering why it was Lottie too, I feel like they missed a great opportunity to put Katrina in the game

AH Stitches!! Can't wait to have him in my camp, I like the other villagers being added as well.

I really like the clothing in the new gardening event too, and the ghost sofa thing looks really cute.

That would be me. Ha.

Sadly, I've noticed this as well. I haven't removed anyone yet in hopes that they just need a few days due to event burn out, but if they don't come back, it's looking like I may have 10-15 people to remove from my friends list. :(

I am both excited and nervous for this update. I REALLY hope they did listen to our feedback like they said they did on Twitter and made the Lottie event more balanced. I'll still be dedicating my full garden to the event, which will put me farther back on my hybrids, but they can wait, Lottie cannot!

My opinion of the dev team is that they have been really excellent at listening to fan feedback so far. Id be inclined anyway to think they would do it, but the fact they have actually said they will listen gives me confidence in them. They havnt really given me reason to feel let down so far. Though, when they do, youll probably have to bump me off the bottom of your friend list too...

RIP COCO. Your market box was always well stocked and sold at 3 for 60. Im sorry I didnt share more butterflies with you but you werent as reliable at giving them back as the people I added from here, Meatlocker, the Japanese guy with orange hair, and the Japanese girl whose kanji kind of looks like it says "DDT". You will be sorely missed.

I submitted a feedback about how the new update makes the visitor list come up in the wrong order. Hopefully they listen to that before the event or that's going to be a minor inconvenience, and Im a nerd so my outrage is usually completely disproportionate to the slight committed...

Im trying to get some purebred tulips for my garden. Seeing as last time I completed the Rover event with three flowers left unharvested at all times (for shares) I reckon I'll have enough space for both them and the event.

Back