• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote bidoof. He is allways on
No.
That doesn't make someone a candidate, that's a bonus.
Yes this is true

@thread: I remember talking to Nigel a while back (2+ years ago) - back on TBT 1, and he was like (this is from memory so yeah) "I'll retire once Jeremy turns the retired staff option to purple"
I think a retired staff title would be nice, and they wouldn't have powers, they'd just have a special title.

The only really active staff members here and Andy and Sock. Sporge and Micah aren't entirely active (from what i see) Conor is rarely on anymore, and nigel and tyler are pretty much dead; and Miranda is near extinction

Make a retired staff group, move Conor, Tyler, Miranda, Nigel and maybe Micah and Sporge there.
Then promote either Andy or Sock to admin, and the promote another member to moderator Justin, or open up applications again - so there'd be 2 active moderators, and one and a half active admins.

I forgot grawr, he's slightly active, so idc what you do with him

Last edited:
Hey, I've been on a lot- just not this week because of final projects and final exams. ;o

I'm not opposed to new admins though.

It'd probably be good to have a second admin around to help out that's like... actually around.

Tyler: Last Activity 08-11-2011 09:34 PM

Miranda has showed up but at least to my knowledge she doesn't have much time or passion to do much around here.

So yeah it'd be nice to have somebody else to help Jer out with the duties.

I remember talking to Nigel a while back (2+ years ago) - back on TBT 1, and he was like (this is from memory so yeah) "I'll retire once Jeremy turns the retired staff option to purple"
I think a retired staff title would be nice, and they wouldn't have powers, they'd just have a special title.

The only really active staff members here and Andy and Sock. Sporge and Micah aren't entirely active (from what i see) Conor is rarely on anymore, and nigel and tyler are pretty much dead; and Miranda is near extinction

Make a retired staff group, move Conor, Tyler, Miranda, Nigel and maybe Micah and Sporge there.
Then promote either Andy or Sock to admin, and the promote another member to moderator Justin, or open up applications again - so there'd be 2 active moderators, and one and a half active admins.

My thoughts in a nutshell.

imma genius.

make it happen jeremy, you know you want to
It's part of our 9-9-9 Plan.
cain-9-9-9.jpg

@thread: I remember talking to Nigel a while back (2+ years ago) - back on TBT 1, and he was like (this is from memory so yeah) "I'll retire once Jeremy turns the retired staff option to purple"

I like this idea. It's giving the admins/mods credit for the hard work they put in, plus it's giving other members an opportunity to be a staff member.

@BB: what

@Keenan: by the way nigel was talking, it sounded like it would be happening soon, yet over 2 years later, so sign of it

Ummm hi! I haven't been on this site long, but from waht I've seen we definitely need some new admins! And even some moderators maybe. I nominate Bidoof because right when I came here, he greeted me nicely. Also, he was really kind in helping me do stuff with my new town, and he was in a good mood the whole time! (I can be frustrating at times) :)

I haven't been on very often because my internet connection sucks. The good news is that I'm moving to the city this summer and that problem should be fixed.

But I do think Andy or Sock would make good admins. They get my vote. ;)

I like this idea, but I wouldn't fill in a form to become a staff member on The Bell Tree due to me being in a much higher staff rank than a forum Administrator on both ACBay and a forum called Pok?splosion as stated in my signature.

Last edited:
I like this idea, but I wouldn't fill in a form to become a staff member on The Bell Tree due to me being in a much higher staff rank than a forum Administrator on both ACBay and a forum called Pok?splosion as stated in my signature.

No asked you yet :L hehe.

JasonBurrows always has to prove his own self-worth, even when the thread isn't about him and there's no hope in hell he'd ever be an administrator.

lol, so true.
But honestly in my mind, the ranks are set out like this:

Founder
Co-Founder
Site Manager
Administrator
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator
(insert staff role I haven't mentioned here)

That's not really the way we look at it. As far as I know, it's just Admin > Moderator > Everyone else lol

Last edited:
JasonBurrows always has to prove his own self-worth, even when the thread isn't about him and there's no hope in hell he'd ever be an administrator.

i love you so much right now

Bacon Boy for admin '12. No seriously, why isn't he a mod yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back