• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Hey, so, I think we need another admin. Someone who will be on here a lot. Maybe like Andy or Sock. Honestly, we never have any Admins on regularly. I see both of those two^ on at least twice every day. I'm just saying that we need an active admin.

I agree with you BaconBoy. Maybe you could do it? I'd nominate you. You are definitely responsible and civil with everyone, you'd make a good admin if given the chance. Plus, it helps that you've been on the forums for a long time. You must know what's going on and what needs to be done.

Psh. I think it's this running gag now. :p I apply for every position I can (store manager, admin, mod) and get turned down. I still think Sock and Andy would be great. They already know what to do with everything. I don't see why not!

I'd love to be an admin. I have a lot of ideas for TBT that haven't really been heard because Jeremy is never on. But it's really up to him whether to have a new admin. Andy would be a cool admin too.

Sock.

[size=-2]I'm pretty sure i told Jeremy ages ago to promote sock to admin and justin to moderator[/size]

Heeesh...this is tough. I vote Bacon Boy, no wait, Sockhead. Gaahh! I vote for both!

Ah well then, maybe Andy or Sock could be promoted to Admin and BaconBoy could become a Mod. Everyone wins! Heck, Andy and Sock could have a funny competition to become Admin hehe.

...Andy and Sock could have a funny competition to become Admin hehe.

No. With matters like this it isn't down to some game or competition to determine the outcome. This isn't just for admin, it's all the positions. I'm not going to sit here and list off things that make a good mod, what it boils down to is being the right person for the job.

Half the mods haven't been on in a month and Tyler hasn't been on in half a year. Maybe it is time for a change.

I'd love to be an admin. I have a lot of ideas for TBT that haven't really been heard because Jeremy is never on. But it's really up to him whether to have a new admin. Andy would be a cool admin too.

For example? Because as of now do we really need an admin? We have two active mods and tbt is pretty quiet, well until ac3ds comes out.

For example? Because as of now do we really need an admin? We have two active mods and tbt is pretty quiet, well until ac3ds comes out.

Kind of want to keep it on the down low. But it's something you guys will all like. Like I said before, it has something to do with user titles.

No. With matters like this it isn't down to some game or competition to determine the outcome. This isn't just for admin, it's all the positions. I'm not going to sit here and list off things that make a good mod, what it boils down to is being the right person for the job.

It was a joke. A lot of us haven't been here long enough or know anyone long enough to determine who should be an admin. That's up to Jeremy. I'm sure you both would do a great job.

Yeah, when AC3DS come out I would think we would need to bump up some mods to admins and add another mod or two. But for now, this is fine I would say.

Yeah, when AC3DS come out I would think we would need to bump up some mods to admins and add another mod or two. But for now, this is fine I would say.

It's really not though. There's so much that could be done to increase the popularity of the board that's not just down to moderation of users. An admin is required to progress the actual features of the forum.

It's really not though. There's so much that could be done to increase the popularity of the board that's not just down to moderation of users. An admin is required to progress the actual features of the forum.
Agreed. Having a more active staff could easily increase activity here, why wait 6 months for AC:3DS?

I keep my two nominations to Andy and Sock. I've seen them both around long enough and I've seen how they act to know that they're both over-qualified for the job. It's up to Jeremy, in the end, though.

I think the best option would be Sock, personally.

Andy would make a great admin, but I know recently he's been very busy with work and it's unfair to expect him to perform admin duties. I also know Sock has a lot of ideas for TBT and is ready and raring to go, if Jeremy would let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back