• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Never have I ever...

Neither have I, would love to try it sometime though!

Never have I ever ridden a motorcycle.

Last edited:
I have. it's one of my favorite things to do.

never have i ever been to hong kong disneyland D:

Never going skydiving

Never have I been bitten by a dog

Nope. Never fished in my life (Except that one time where I tried to go fishiny at my neighbors pond when I was 6 xP)

Never have I had a picnic.

i have. with pizza on the 4th of july. those were good times

never have i ever owned a bird

No, I don't think I have. We took care of a bird for someone else for a week or so but I don't think that counts.

Never have I ever stalked somebody.

I failed a semester of Swedish class when i missed the final exam because I was doing something else. So I never made it to Stockholm, but it was worth it.

Never have I ever been on a cruise ship.

I have
Never have I ever not laughed at the 'cash me ousside howbow dah' meme

never. I like songs with raps in them, but not like real rap music

never have i ever been gambling

Back