• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

"Break A Leg"

Yes. Like the title suggests, I ended up breaking my left leg when I was 3 by dropping a TV on it. Since I was pretty young, I don't remember much about the whole experience aside from knowing what I did to break it, which is for the best, lol. I've fortunately avoided breaking any bones since then, though!

I hit my head but that's about it, I've never had a broken bone! My oldest brother was the one always breaking things because he played ice hockey (when we were kids)

I haven't broken a bone, though I have twisted my ankle a few times when I was in grade school. Fortunately, I didn't sprain my ankle or have any serious injuries, so I recovered quickly.

I broke my chin when I fell on three small stairs, all because I was running up to see an old friend, because I was excited to see her.

This happened around Mother's Day in 2011, I still have the scar on my chin to this day.

Other than that, no, I never broke any other part of my body.

Back