Need Help Creating a Rumplestiltskin-Themed Room!

OperaPhantom

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hello!

I just got the spinning wheel during my daily trip to Super T&T, and I thought it would be the perfect starting point for a Rumplestiltskin-themed room (Rumple from Once Upon a Time, not Shrek or anything else). So I need some help thinking of dark, yet elegant furniture. I'm pretty sure that I'll be using the Rococo furniture set in Gothic Yellow, but I have no idea what wallpaper and floor to use. I'd like something dark, either stone or wood. Any suggestions?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, but I don't know where else to do it.

Cabin or ramshackle wall. There is also one where it is stone and has torches but I don't know what that is called.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a lot of the Zodiac series seems dark like the Taurus bathtub and the Aquarius urn, Gemini closet is elegant and sort of dark.

Thanks for the help!

I think the stone-with-candles wall is the basement wall. Haven't gotten it yet, or the ramshackle wall. I'm also thinking of the stone wall. So far I have the slate floor, but the old board floor and the pavement floor also look good. They all fit with the dark-fairytale theme I'm thinking of. Decisions, decisions. >x<
I haven't seen the Zodiac series before; how does one get it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the help!

I think the stone-with-candles wall is the basement wall. Haven't gotten it yet, or the ramshackle wall. I'm also thinking of the stone wall. So far I have the slate floor, but the old board floor and the pavement floor also look good. They all fit with the dark-fairytale theme I'm thinking of. Decisions, decisions. >x<
I haven't seen the Zodiac series before; how does one get it?

It was a DLC but it's all orderable and iirc pretty cheap. I've seen a good bit of it in RVs but don't think it'll show up naturally at Nook's. tbh I'd look here in buy/sell for a set.

You could also put wheat bundles or wheat fiels next to the spinning wheel.

I was going to suggest wheat bundles and fields! If you put a dungeon like wallpaper and the spinning wheel with the wheat on one side of the room and golden furniture on the other, it'd tell the story perfectly :D

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't know there was wheat bundle furniture. It's perfect!
I don't personally like the yellow used for the gold furniture, but I LOVE the idea of something gold, so I'll leave a some gold nuggets lying around. :3
Thanks so much!

Back