• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Island Tour Weekly themed parties

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (265) +
291203a2fda41f268d23f850b32da29c.gif

Weekly parties!

For the month of February starting the last week of January (Jan 26th) I will be hosting a Valentine’s Day celebration!

there will be various pink/white & heart themed items to take home such as
The following is pink
crescent moon chair
heart curtain Parton
All of the cute furniture in pink
Dessert case
Donut stool
Dreamy shelves
Elaborate Komino stand
All elegant items in pink
Fancy bathroom vanity
Flower stand (various colors)
froggy chair
High chair pink
Baby bed pink
Ice cream display case
All Kiki and lala items
Large covered tables
Lilly record player
All my melody items
All peach items
Peacock chair
Pergola
All ranch items
Tree stand
All wedding items
Anthium plant
Birthday cake
Casablanka lillies
Cherry jam
Cherry tart
Chocolate heart
Dreamy bear/unicorn
Glass candle holder
Fruit scones
Fruit cupcakes
Heard shapes bouquet
Makeup pouch
Potted starter plants
Ring
Table pop display heart
Dreamy wall rack
Floral swag
Glow in the dark stickers hearts
Heart door plate
Nupital doorplate
Hanging sign heart

White
Glass candle holder
pergola
All Elegant items in white
Anthium plant
Other (still valentines themed)
Baby bear
Mama bear
Papa bear
Ring
Makeup pouch
Nupital ring pillow
More to be updated soon

Last edited:
I don't play New Horizons any more, but I hope your party goes well. 🍀 Up to eight people can visit one's island on this one, right? I never played online with more than three others at a time, but parties must be quite exciting/chaotic with that many people on. 😁 Did you have games or activities planned? I remember I would have the Spinner Wheel furniture for games, but was disappointed when I found out that the wheel doesn't stop on the same space for everyone. Meaning that if you spin the wheel and stop it at "5", not everyone's Nintendo Switch shows that you stopped it at "5". It's not synchronized. 👎

I don't play New Horizons any more, but I hope your party goes well. 🍀 Up to eight people can visit one's island on this one, right? I never played online with more than three others at a time, but parties must be quite exciting/chaotic with that many people on. 😁 Did you have games or activities planned? I remember I would have the Spinner Wheel furniture for games, but was disappointed when I found out that the wheel doesn't stop on the same space for everyone. Meaning that if you spin the wheel and stop it at "5", not everyone's Nintendo Switch shows that you stopped it at "5". It's not synchronized. 👎
I honestly haven’t played new horizons online that much. I mostly play independently. I was on this form when leaf was huge and that’s when I did all my online playing like I played with people every single night it might be because I’m a parent and I don’t have a lot of free time, but yeah, I heard about the spinner game. I do have some ideas planned for games and stuff.

Back