• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Navigating Thread Pages Causes Server Error

everything seems to be working fine for me now ^_^

Right now it's working fine. Here's to hoping it stays this way!

Does anyone else find the site to be loading a tad slowly? I've tried it on a few browsers, including Chrome (on desktop) and FireFox (on mobile), and on some browsers, I can't even get images to load.

welp, it's back. It was nice not dealing with it while it lasted!

e: Something I noticed this time that I don't think anybody else mentioned is that the current activity also gets wiped out, and if you look at the Current Visitors page, everybody just shows up as "viewing unknown page".

(had that typed up while waiting for the forums to come back up, but it seems like the problem might actually be fixed according to Jeremy below so...hopefully it's now irrelevant?)

Last edited:
Do you think it’s time to switch servers for this site again? I hope you don’t have to make a new site for all of us to emigrate to.

We're back! That one was actually purposely caused by me. Just wanted to test something to verify the cause from earlier. I guess that verifies it!
So what was the problem? I don’t mind hearing about weird technical details.

We're back! That one was actually purposely caused by me. Just wanted to test something to verify the cause from earlier. I guess that verifies it!
OK sounds good. It’s working good again. ^_^

i was on earlier today and thought the error was maybe my end cause it kept saying something about my browser 😵 glad to see it was all resolved okay!

It's back again. It's not letting me post (in certain threads).

EXilayN.png

Sorry to bump this but the about pages for users are giving errors and the birthday list is missing again. I haven't noticed anything else yet.

All of a sudden it started happening to me with a few pages.

Back