• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praise kracko, thank you so much rune, Kat and locket, I'll send out roles tomorrow and we'll start on Thursday as planned. :)

Rune doesn't need coaching Kappa

but seriously that is noble of you Kat, and hooray Locket for getting this on the road

Rune doesn't need coaching Kappa

but seriously that is noble of you Kat, and hooray Locket for getting this on the road
Tis true that Rune's good, but I think there is something comforting about having another person w/ you along for the ride, so I can understand it. Also Rune's probably doing me a favor more than anything else considering I bet that I woulda have activity problems this game :monkaS:

Ye Rune seems like a pretty capable player already but what do i know lol

Also @whoever is scum don't kill me night one because it's not like i have finals in the next few weeks or anything :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

send help

Ye Rune seems like a pretty capable player already but what do i know lol

Also @whoever is scum don't kill me night one because it's not like i have finals in the next few weeks or anything :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

send help
284.png

You know... I just realized that the coaching thing for this game is like a tribute of the hunger games having a sponsor. Lol.

Role PMs are being made right now hype hype hype
(They're still being sent out tomorrow though like I said before)

Role PMs will be sent out throughout today. Please do not post in the thread when you receive yours. Reminder that the game starts tomorrow at 6PM PT/8PM CT/9PM EDT/2AM April 27th GMT/11AM April 27th AEDT

My message to all TBT Mafia Players playing this game.​

Last edited:
So everyone should i bring more drawings to the game this time of course ill only do it responsibly and add meaninf full discussion to the game.

So everyone should i bring more drawings to the game this time of course ill only do it responsibly and add meaninf full discussion to the game.

Kids, please draw responsibly and with an adult's supervision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back