• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Blueming's Blooming Catalog (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Janelle! I haven't stopped by in a while, but thank you for helping me complete my catalog! I cannot say enough thanks for your generosity ☺

This is if you're still open :D

In-Game Name: Helene
Island Name: Tarasaigh
Interested in Cataloging (Available Sets/Requests): All Imperial Sets, Requests: World Map, Mantis Head Model :D
Requests (Optional): I'd like to use this as a chance to say thank you again, and to apologise

In game name: Maggie
Island Name: Port_Abel
Interested in Cataloging: Requests
Native fruit: Cherries

Shower set (silver)
street organ (blue)
Street organ (Yellow)
Street organ (Natural)
tapestry (Geometric pattern)
Video camera (silver)

Joining the others in thanking you for providing this tremendous cataloging opportunity. Have fun playing for yourself now.

In game name: Leigha
Island name: Trillium
Interested in cataloging: available sets
Native fruit: oranges

033.png

Blueming's Blooming Catalog is officially closed! Thank you to everyone who came by, and another thanks for all the kind messages I've received this past week, I've really enjoying reading them all :)

If you'd like to stay in touch and be added to the Discord server for this thread, send me a PM anytime! <3

See you around!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back