• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a day or 2 after I get enough people

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless people would prefer it to start later

Yes, move it to 5-6 weeks. Momma (me) is baking a cake and will not have time for the next 5-6 weeks.

Last edited:
Kermit_looking.png

Me looking for 2 more players

Last edited:
Byngo agreed to in everybody send her chocolate and flowers and money
If nobody else joins in the next 24 hours I might modify the setup to work with 14 players

Is everyone ok with a Thursday start date (9PM EDT) regardless of if we get one more person or not
Also another reminder to PM if you want a coach :) Only one person has PMd me so far so there are still coaches available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could start Wednesday too but I figured people would be more active Friday night and Saturday

Last edited:
Is everyone ok with a Thursday start date (9PM EDT) regardless of if we get one more person or not
Also another reminder to PM if you want a coach :) Only one person has PMd me so far so there are still coaches available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could start Wednesday too but I figured people would be more active Friday night and Saturday
meh
could be better but it's fine

Yeah I'll be around to answer questions maybe post stuff if Vanessa needs it, I may help in coaching too who knows... It'll be intermittent af, because my life is a whirlwind rn.

one of you observers should join so we can start!

Yeah I'll be around to answer questions maybe post stuff if Vanessa needs it, I may help in coaching too who knows... It'll be intermittent af, because my life is a whirlwind rn.

one of you observers should join so we can start!
Sorry, Toads. :/ But... The last game that I played is definitely my last one, so I rather just observe TBT mafia games than play them from this moment on.

Sorry, Toads. :/ But... The last game that I played is definitely my last one, so I rather just observe TBT mafia games than play them from this moment on.

Well, we can't all be masochists.

So Rune and I were just talking, and rather than me playing, Rune's going to in at my spot and I'm gonna coach him :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back