Naughty or Nice

I feel like I should have predicted this stage in the social experiment, such as it is, but somehow I didn't see it coming.

Though naughty actions continue to be free, it seems that the people most inclined to do naughty things may well have gotten tired of doing them. Had their fill of naughtiness and moved on. And without naughtiness to combat, there's nothing for people trying to be nice to do. So we're at a time of relative calm, practically a total standstill.

Either that, or maybe the naughties were just waiting for someone like me to poke their head out, just to pelt it with snowballs. We'll see. XD

Though naughty actions continue to be free, it seems that the people most inclined to do naughty things may well have gotten tired of doing them. Had their fill of naughtiness and moved on.
My plan for this event was to be a naughty, vile Grinch-like character and become nice at Christmas. Since this was the event I felt I could only do I made the most of it. I value the Christmas Candy more than the Lump of Coal (I have a whole row of them) so I didn't want to pass out on it this year. Glad Jeremy lowered the nice reaction cost 🎄🐍

My plan for this event was to be a naughty, vile Grinch-like character and become nice at Christmas.
I enjoyed your "character arc"! XD
You were definitely a massive force of naughtiness, but you weren't the only one. It makes me think every other person inclined to be naughty has gotten tired of doing it. On Christmas Day, I assumed most people were busy off-site, but here we are now, and the snowball/present-stealing war hasn't resumed.

Yet...

I was mainly naughty because my friends started pelting me with snowballs and stealing my collectibles, so of course I had to retaliate. xD The Lump of Coal collectible also entices me more than the Christmas Candy.

I had a lot of fun being snowballed and stolen from, and of course warmed and recovered by some of the saints on TBT, but I’ve missed seeing everyone’s beautiful avatars and lineups, so I think my naughty days are over. ❤️

My plan for this event was to be a naughty, vile Grinch-like character and become nice at Christmas. Since this was the event I felt I could only do I made the most of it. I value the Christmas Candy more than the Lump of Coal (I have a whole row of them) so I didn't want to pass out on it this year. Glad Jeremy lowered the nice reaction cost 🎄🐍
Now that is a redemption arc! I guess your heart really did grow three sizes lmao

I enjoyed your "character arc"! XD
You were definitely a massive force of naughtiness, but you weren't the only one. It makes me think every other person inclined to be naughty has gotten tired of doing it. On Christmas Day, I assumed most people were busy off-site, but here we are now, and the snowball/present-stealing war hasn't resumed.

Yet...
More likely the holidays are over and they are done or they want to just enjoy whats left of the holidays. To me this feels like an event that should've ended on Christmas or a little after. Feels a bit too late going into New Years.

Y‘all are still digging and fighting huh? I posted that post a year ago 😂 🩵

IMG_5024.jpeg

If I want to keep my snow, but the nice react removes it, does that mean the people giving me hot cocoa are actually naughty? 🤔
Depends on their intentions, really. I'm sure some people genuinely mean well and just don't know, but perhaps some of the cocoa bringers are chuckling "Mwahaha!" to themselves as they do it. I think that'd be naughty.

I personally haven't touched your snow since I saw you saying you wanted to keep it.

I don't want my snow, so anyone wanting to dispense cocoa can give it to me. ^o^;>

Back