• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

teapotdraw.png

"Quiet Tea Time"

inspired from when i went to a british tea house last week. the shading and lighting is kind of trash but i don't have real knowledge of how those work anyway, i just do whatever looks good 🤷‍♀️ im really proud of that wooden table though.

roverinphonebooth.png

i actually made this a week ago but i was too lazy to share until now. it's that one part of ac populations growing where you're making a new town and rover calls nook. tbh its kind of shady that he knows a guy who could hook you up with a house.

wwafawdwg?.png

i drew billie (again.) i know i draw her a lot but her music inspires me. this was mainly inspired by her debut album, when we all fall asleep, where do we go? released in 2019. i have always loved the creepy aesthetics from this album, especially the cover.

I’m loving the art here. I am new to ACNH. Actually I am new to the entire series. I’ve been aware of AC for years, just never thought I would love it as much as I do now. Wish I would have jumped on when ACNH was at it’s height of popularity!
I’m curious what apps or tools you all are using to create your art? I am not creative so can’t even imagine having something to ever submit here. So I will just enjoy looking at others.

I’m loving the art here. I am new to ACNH. Actually I am new to the entire series. I’ve been aware of AC for years, just never thought I would love it as much as I do now. Wish I would have jumped on when ACNH was at it’s height of popularity!
I’m curious what apps or tools you all are using to create your art? I am not creative so can’t even imagine having something to ever submit here. So I will just enjoy looking at others.
welcome to the animal crossing series! i use clip studio paint which is available on both PC and Mac but i believe it’s a subscription based service (im relatively new to it, i got it for free when i purchased a new drawing tablet.)

if you want to start making digital art i would recommend fire alpaca (both on PC and Mac for free) or procreate for IOS (around $10.00). i have experience with both programs and they are relatively beginner friendly, especially procreate. :)

welcome to the animal crossing series! i use clip studio paint which is available on both PC and Mac but i believe it’s a subscription based service (im relatively new to it, i got it for free when i purchased a new drawing tablet.)

if you want to start making digital art i would recommend fire alpaca (both on PC and Mac for free) or procreate for IOS (around $10.00). i have experience with both programs and they are relatively beginner friendly, especially procreate. :)
Beanz, thank you for the suggestions! I am familiar with procreate (although I’ve never used it). So I will check them out. Don’t hold your breath for an exciting art work from me though. 🤣

it’s been a while since i have updated this thread, i’ve been busy with submitting drawings for space camp (flag and pencil passport)

i’ve opened my own etsy shop (idk if im allowed to mention that here, if not i will take it down.) so i have to make sticker designs but ive been procrastinating on it because im also learning blender

yesterday i tried folllowing a blender tutorial but my character ended up looking like a weird alien 😭 at least i learned a lot.

in the next week i will be going on vacation. it’s going to be a VERY long car ride, luckily i can bring my laptop so you can probably expect more blender creations from me (maybe..)

549F29DC-CEDC-4BA2-94A6-E13535D26E42.jpeg

I don’t want to spam you with likes but I really like your art. It has a simple charm to it. I really like the art style on the guitar and frog too, it‘s kinda between oil pastel and chalk in texture.

I don’t want to spam you with likes but I really like your art. It has a simple charm to it. I really like the art style on the guitar and frog too, it‘s kinda between oil pastel and chalk in texture.
thank you so much!! i’ve been trying to use more texture in my art because i use flat color a lot. :)

Back