• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

instagramprof9:7.png

new drawing of my persona! (essentially myself in cartoon form), you can see the basic sketch for this on the sketchbook thread/daily doodles. i did basically everything today (line art, coloring, slight shading)

PROFCOPY.png

as you can see i made this my profile picture, i had to do quite a bit of cropping though because it looked weird at first with the transparency around the checkerboard square. overall, i am very happy with it.

i hope it’s okay to post my own youtube video here, i wanted to share my progress in learning pachelbel’s canon. i’ve had a keyboard for almost three years but i kind of lost interest in it until this year because my school offers music classes now which has reignited my desire to learn how to play piano.

i hope it’s okay to post my own youtube video here, i wanted to share my progress in learning pachelbel’s canon. i’ve had a keyboard for almost three years but i kind of lost interest in it until this year because my school offers music classes now which has reignited my desire to learn how to play piano.
Your music is so lovely and I would love to listen to any future pieces you play! ❤️

omg uhhhh yes?? I love this, I am here for this, I want to see more!! 🤩
you probably know that I'm a pianist myself (I have a thread sharing my stuff that I haven't posted in for like 2 months ksdjfks) so I absolutely love seeing my friends do stuff with piano too! I hope you keep working at this and improving your craft, would def love to see more from you!! 🥰

omg uhhhh yes?? I love this, I am here for this, I want to see more!! 🤩
you probably know that I'm a pianist myself (I have a thread sharing my stuff that I haven't posted in for like 2 months ksdjfks) so I absolutely love seeing my friends do stuff with piano too! I hope you keep working at this and improving your craft, would def love to see more from you!! 🥰
aww, thank you! i remember hearing an audio/video of you playing piano posted on your art thread, i think one of the songs was from mario galaxy? having a class around this is really helpful to me because now i finally have time to practice, i hope to become as good as you are at piano.

IMG_1900.jpeg

self portrait- tbh i don’t have any commentary to give about this other than the fact that im having a green liking phase atm.

i was experimenting with an oil brush on clip studio paint and it turned out really good. only thing i really don’t like about this is that i messed up the jawline and some parts look bad because it’s unblended 🤷‍♀️ oh well it’s supposed to look blocky.

i haven’t been as active lately because im working on applying to college

Last edited:
short version of canon in d because im too impatient to learn the rest of the song. learned a bit more than what i had in the last video.

wanted to share a little sample of something i made on garageband yesterday!! this is only part of the drums. love how it sounds considering i don’t know much about music/music production. i have never played a drum set in my life but i tried to make it sound as natural as possible.

i have never played a drum set in my life but i tried to make it sound as natural as possible.
Hey, this reminds of the soundtrack to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on the N64. You ever heard that soundtrack? The songs "Jungle" and "Jungle City" have some kick-ass drumming and your sample here sounds like a jazzy take on it. 🎷🦖 Thanks for sharing! 👍

Hey, this reminds of the soundtrack to Turok: Dinosaur Hunter on the N64. You ever heard that soundtrack? The songs "Jungle" and "Jungle City" have some kick-ass drumming and your sample here sounds like a jazzy take on it. 🎷🦖 Thanks for sharing! 👍
never heard of those games but i looked up those two songs and i definitely hear the resemblance! i was more inspired by hard rock but i can hear jazzy elements now that you mention it.

Pinetree copy.png

AC style pine tree 3D render i made following a youtube tutorial:
(YT channel: MAR)

the video basically goes over modeling it, applying texture, and lighting + camera, i made my own texture though. i've wanted to start 3D modeling for a while and this made everything simple.

Pinetree_layout.png

applied texture that i made with clip studio paint.

this is my own video that i recorded to show everything w/o texture.

just realized i forgot to add shadows OOPS 😬
No no, this is indicative of total illumination. No shadows. Just a fluorescent beacon of lemony brightness. 🌞🍋✨ "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents" 😁👍

No no, this is indicative of total illumination. No shadows. Just a fluorescent beacon of lemony brightness. 🌞🍋✨ "We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents" 😁👍
indeed. let’s just pretend that the sun was out at full force that day 🌞

IMG_3518.jpeg

it’s a little messy but here’s something i made for my grandma because her birthday is tomorrow. it’s a palm tree on the beach and i tried to do an anime ocean thing in the background. love how it kind of looks graffiti-ish.

Back