• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

desertdrawing.png

finished this today! i love cacti, they're one of my favorite things to draw.

It looks so clean and vibrant. I love your art so much. Also, your handwriting is so nice?? 😍
thank you so much! my handwriting isn’t usually like that, that’s how it’s like when i try extra hard plus my brush was a little stabilized.

thought i should show ya’ll what im doing in blender

2CB0F657-8637-489B-BA0D-C571E2AAFF45.jpeg

A25E524E-35AD-4F9D-AC85-BC023535D635.jpeg

292E3F72-959F-4B2E-B0E0-C16B16F5FEC7.jpeg

followed this tutorial:

i actually followed with oil paint first yesterday but i finished the digital version above today. here was the original oil painting i did:

520BB351-93F2-4892-9309-85E8F30A5C4B.jpeg
the colors are way off. i prefer the one i remade digitally today.

F750B852-2385-45EA-9B73-1F2FA487B662.png

made this last week! also i forgot to mention in the last few posts that i unfortunately lost my art account on instagram but i made a new one which you can check out here.

my first render! ya'll have no idea how overly complicated this is, this took me 2 hours. it's a logo/business card and i originally wanted it to show what's on the back side of the card (i made the textures) but i was following a tutorial so i didn't get to do that. still very happy with this! 😊

it's an animation, tell me if you can't see it.

my first render! ya'll have no idea how overly complicated this is, this took me 2 hours. it's a logo/business card and i originally wanted it to show what's on the back side of the card (i made the textures) but i was following a tutorial so i didn't get to do that. still very happy with this! 😊

it's an animation, tell me if you can't see it.
This is neat! What program did you make this in?

This is neat! What program did you make this in?
thank you! it’s blender. it’s a free program used to make 3D models, animations, vfx, and a bunch of other stuff.

kind of dealing with burnout rn since i have don’t have any ideas atm and im busy irl. this was from maybe a month ago (i can’t remember) i figured that i would share it to keep this thread from becoming inactive for too long. im not really satisfied with how my art looks so i think i want to begin to learn anatomy
5A5B8AB4-F8CF-40A4-9378-5AD0F5E337A9.jpeg

2B702189-D2E4-42EC-B3B5-6AA81C98FD16.jpeg

messy drawing i made yesterday!! i didn’t know what to draw so i drew billie (again) this drawing is mainly inspired by bury a friend on wwafawdwg? (her debut album)

Back