• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nat's dumb d00dly d00ds

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
hello everyone! this is my art thread, a continuation of the old thread from 2019 that can be viewed here

i should mention that i do have an instagram account for my art, i post the same things i do on here to that account :lemon:

i currently use clip studio paint and a wacom intous small bluetooth graphics drawing tablet.

Last edited:
Reindeergorl.png

low effort drawing of my minecraft skin

i might make a better one later

Last edited:
bump

Last edited:
just felt like I should share this:
9BF23D85-FDAF-4131-B9C2-2B66446A3222.jpeg

i logged into my pinterest account today for the first time in a long time. this was set as my profile picture, it was something i drew (minus the surrounding dots) in 2019, 2 years ago. i believe this was posted in the og thread but im not sure.

Last edited:
drew sketches of susie from deltarune today because chapter 2 was recentally released. the first drawing is susie as a different type of dinosaur called the sauropod (im not sure? i googled it, it’s a dinosaur with a long neck and a long tail. i didn’t draw a tail, susie lacks a tail in the picture below because i didn’t know how to make it look good.) the second sketch is just regular susie, as she appears in chapter 1. i dislike how i drew her jacket so when i redraw these i might change it. it’s strange to think that deltarune chapter 1 came out in 2018 when i was 13 in 7th grade, now im 16 and im a sophomore now 😭
03303E9E-990D-42ED-BB86-DDA444F3BA29.jpeg
1A3041BC-347C-4DD1-B54B-2A27D4105616.jpeg

Last edited:
Back