• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Native flower correlating astrological signs or birthday months?

My husband is October 25th. He had roses on his first island and hyacinths as the sister flower. His new island has pansies and cosmos

My birth month is September and I have mums. When I go to mystery islands, I get hyacinths. I started playing in March.

I guess it kinda makes sense! On the previouc AC game I played, I remember that I got roses and cherries as my native flower and fruit, and on NH that's what I also have.

t
So is your sister flower tulip or? It's chosen out of all the flowers that are in season the month u started... forever? Or does sister flower change with month too...
Post automatically merged:

I think it might....
My sister flower is hyacinths, which matches the doc I shared. I believe the sister flower and native flower are set for the duration of gameplay

I've had resetted the game before, both with the same birthday. I've had different flowers for both town, with the first being windflowers or mums and the second being cosmos. I just know it differs for me.

My birthday is August btw.

I guess it kinda makes sense! On the previouc AC game I played, I remember that I got roses and cherries as my native flower and fruit, and on NH that's what I also have.

Previous games didn't have a 'native' flower, though.

September 28th, Libra!
Native - lilies
Sister - hyacinths
Started playing in March

(My fiance) June 19th, Gemini!
Native - rose
Sister - hyacinths
Started playing in April

October 26: Pansies and Cosmos
I wish I knew about this when I started so I could get Hyacinths and Roses like I've seen some October babies have in this thread :(

I don't play as myself, instead opting to create characters and give them their own birthdays and personalities and all that. So instead of my November birthday, I chose January 6, and it checks out according to the chart because my native flowers were windflowers and pansies.

But the people in the other thread were saying the doc was innacurate... still..

I believe they were referring to another document/it has been updated since.
I remember reading that thread and it didn't seem to be entirely accurate at the time. But if you looks at screenshots in the thread, there's only 3 flowers possibilities per month, while the doc on page 3 now highlights that there are several months when 4 flowers are actually in season.

Back