• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Natalie's Totally Awesome Giveaway Spectacular! RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCED!

:I now the question is.
do i do the million for turnip money.
or for the door.....

gdi.
ima enter and save my turnip money. //////

Alright, well I'll need ya to pay the mil before I reveal what it is. Want me to come over now so I can say hi to Whit and make the trade? :p

Sure. Give me a sec to tidy the town. I've been TTing today and been throwing **** all over the floor.

Last edited:
Sure. Give me a sec to tidy the town. I've been TTing today and been throwing **** all over the floor.
I need to go eat dinner now, but I'll be back in a bit and be available the rest of the night!

Oh, and for everyone else. It looks like Pid is going to buy out what was initially being raffled but because there's lots of people entered I may just raffle off a 4th prize, probably not as fabulous as what's behind door #3 but it'll still be good :)

I have the world map which is on your wishlist, idk if theres still anything left

Congratulations to Pidjiken, who won...
FVOr969.jpg
a beautiful mermaid set!

Since there are a lot of people who entered the raffle, I've decided I will be adding one more prize. The raffle will still end tomorrow at noon! Good luck everyone!

I would like to enter the raffle, and is there still prizes for getting you stuff on your wishlist?

I'd like to enter if its still going on but I'm not sure if I've already entered or not lol

Back